What the fuck is the point of smoking this shit?

What the fuck is the point of smoking this shit?

>Smoke weed
>Immediately get hungry and/or thirsty
>Laugh at shit that isn't even funny
>Too lazy to do anything that requires physical effort
>Get paranoid for no reason
>Have to smoke more after 60-90 mins or you're barely high anymore

This has got to be the biggest meme "drug" out there. At least with alcohol you feel good and want to do shit, as long as you don't drink too much. The only upside weed has is there is no such thing as smoking too much, because worst that'll happen is you fall asleep. So I guess if you want something "safe", weed makes sense but that's where it ends.

Attached: marijuana-or-cannabis-leaf-icon-logo-vector-20557614.jpg (957x1080, 135.01K)

Other urls found in this thread:

leafly.com/news/cannabis-101/sativa-indica-and-hybrid-differences-between-cannabis-types
medicalnewstoday.com/articles/indica-vs-sativa
healthline.com/health/sativa-vs-indica
cnbs.org/cannabis-types/sativa-vs-indica/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

To relax.

You can relax without it

Relaxing is better with it.

Try knowing the difference between indica and sativa strains first. Then come back to us with your issues.

This is obviously bait at this point

Attached: 1627411529949 92507A1F-C556-462F-B08F-DDB0A619F5C5.png (512x512, 78.86K)

im from LA and seems like every dipshit wants the most sativa concentrated strain ever, I just want to relax with weed, have a sedative effect, not be super high and freak the fuck out

If you're a drug addicted loser, sure. Is that what you're saying?

>Try knowing the difference between indica and sativa strains first
Don't need to because it doesn't exist. It's all bullshit that idiots like you fall for everytime. It's like those hair growing and "test booster" commercials, where they show old men getting laid by women half their age.

It's literally a nigger drug. Anyone with half a brain would realize this.

weed is for pussies too scared to do real drugs

Attached: 6543653464.jpg (680x680, 253.36K)

Ok, you're either retarded or this is bad bait...

Weed does dry your mouth but its anxiety that makes you hungry. Just smoke more when u get hungry and thats how it works.

I agree, niggers love this drug for a reason

That's what I'm saying it's not even a real drug. All it does is make you hungry and retarded, it's not useful in any way.

What is bait about what I said? Is it bait because you can't refute it?

Attached: thats-bait-mad-max.gif (400x254, 1.43M)

Attached: 1642784058120.jpg (766x960, 79.88K)

OP confirmed for severe retardation.

>Samefagging this hard
>Won't explain how it's retarded or bait
It's okay bud, you can go to sleep now. The bong will be waiting for you in the morning.

>>Laugh at shit that isn't even funny
Pretty much this right here for me.

Attached: lol.jpg (640x471, 25K)

> smoke weed for first time at 12yo
> someone says "there are 2 liters in a 2 liter bottle of coke"
> find this hilarious
> laugh for hours
10/10 would do again

Only got one (You) there so try again slick...either way, if you can read above the 3rd grade level (unlikely but we can hold out some hope for you) try the following;

leafly.com/news/cannabis-101/sativa-indica-and-hybrid-differences-between-cannabis-types
medicalnewstoday.com/articles/indica-vs-sativa
healthline.com/health/sativa-vs-indica
cnbs.org/cannabis-types/sativa-vs-indica/

That's not a good thing. That means weed is turning you into an autist. That's what autistic people do, laugh at shit that isn't funny.

I'm not reading that bullshit. If someone gave you a random bag of weed with no label and you smoked it, I'd bet my life savings you would get it wrong if you guessed whether it's indicia or not.

Can we arrange this test because you're gonna be broke real quick!

No I wouldn't because you'll get it wrong and then try to claim you were tricked or given "bad weed", like your kind tends to do. That's the problem you retards smoke your shit drug and then try to pretend you're suddenly experts, because you watched some shitty documentary on Netflix about weed and read some garbage written by some dumbass who lived in the basement and gets his mom to pay for his weed.

Relax man lol

May God have mercy on those that have to deal with your retardation on a day to day basis.

I am relaxed, sounds like maybe you should relax

>Hur dur retarded
>I can't explain why lmao
Put down the joint you've had enough

>Oh look, it's this thread again
Niggerfaggot

Oh look, you're upset again. Does the truth make you cry?

Bruh you're getting up in arms about drugs that you don't even do lol cry more faggot

I did smoke weed to see what the big deal was and it's a fucking meme. And yes more than once before your dumbass starts with the "oh you gotta blaze like 500 times before it gets good rofl". Face the facts, your drug of choice is fucking shit. It's fucking embarrassing that this shit is so popular and people are trying to legalize it everywhere.

I don't even smoke lmao cry harder