Is it illegal to "feed" dogs that come on my yard?

is it illegal to "feed" dogs that come on my yard?

>have shit neighbors
>they get shitbulls
>they leave them tied up outside my house all day
>they literally bark for hours straight
>they constantly get loose and run around
>come into my yard
>run up and down the street with no leash or anyone around
>they let them run out late night
>i've tried fighting everyone in the house nothing ever changes

soo i have a mouse problem in my house what would happen if i left out some mouse poison to take care of my problem and one of these doggos were to grab it on accident?

Attached: 3C6D59D3-C2CC-44C3-A68E-B5F7AE4FAC1B.jpg (180x179, 8.78K)

Bumpy

You're a shitty person

Shit in your yard instead. The dogs will eat it then kiss their owners.

I hope you don’t eat meat then “animal lover”

Some states have laws about biohazardous chemicals being left in the yard or in open containers. If they can prove it came from you it's a felony in a few of the states that are real eco-friendly. Otherwise do what you want weird fucker lol

1) rat poison isn't enough, in fact iirc pitbulls are immune to it
2) grapes are far more effective and aren't illegal to leave out on your lawn.
Crush up grapes and put them into ground chuck. The cheap shit from Aldi works. Their kidneys will shut down and they'll be dead within a few hours.

Because the callous unwarranted poisoning of someone's pet is exactly the same as acquiring sustenance as per your evolutionary biological needs.

Report the neighbours until the dogs get taken away then neck yourself for clearly being a psychopathic piece of shit. That way everyone wins.

american dog and cnt owners are annoying. the amount of good cat and dog owners who keep their animals and their shit in their yard and take their animals out on leashes is the minority.

i wouldnt mind if these people were only fucking up their shit, but they make their hobby everyone elses problem.

Lol you must live in lala land where you think this actually works.

Depends where you live. But it can and does work.

Seriously, grapes are super toxic to dogs. Just feed them a couple grapes and bam problem solved.

You can store whatever on your yard unless it's dangerous/illegal

You realize they’ll just die in a pound right

Rat poison IS dangerous and can get you into trouble if some dumb kid comes to your yard (even if that kid is technically trespassing). As others in this thread have mentioned, there are alternatives that will kill dogs while being harmless to humans.

I legit do have mice in my yard though I can’t poison them?

if you are going to off the dogs do it right. just get a knife or blunt object and do them in fast a quit. bury them or dump them by road like they got ran over or went on vacation or some shit.. poison is really bad way to do it and not even for a shit bull is that right..make a spear and stick them fuckers good though..

Attached: 1602408494710.png (950x986, 835.94K)

Just give them chocolate. They will die, no hazardous substances, no lawsuits coming.

rat poison wont work anyways. its made to not harm animals over a certain weight..like a pound..wives were doing husbands in with it and it was super hard to detect so they changed it..it used to be crazy deadly.

If your idea of poisoning them is "just scatter rat poison in my yard and hope only rats eat it" then probably not. At least, not if the rat poison is the sort that could potentially kill a dog or a small child.

intentionally poisoning dogs? that would be horrible and terribly illegal. however you gotta take care of the mouse problem dont you. good luck with them ;)

Literally kill yourself you piece of shit