Protip: 98% of cuckold "couples" on Reddit are actually some sad incel larping with pictures of some random chick

Protip: 98% of cuckold "couples" on Reddit are actually some sad incel larping with pictures of some random chick.

Ask an actual bull anything.

Attached: IMG_20220726_135637690~3.jpg (3120x2965, 1.92M)

No.

Death to this age of degeneracy and eternal torment to your masters.

Then what are you doing on this site, Christlarper

The god of the jews is your demon of choice. Not ours. We remember the time before the jew and before your people died.

Ok nutcase

Filthy degenerate. At long last your entire species will rot.

>reddit
There are better sites to find cuck couples, OP. So I'm more likely to believe that you're some chronic masturbator trying to live out a fantasy on a brazilian basket weaving forum.

As you hang out on Any Forums lol

Are most bulls left or right wing? What about cucks?

Anyone who uses terms like cuck and bull is a fascist. All versions of fascism have the element of insecurity about masculinity. The whole cuck/bull thing is a reaction to that being a norm.

Mopar, Ford, or General Motors

Spotted the incel

I was a bull for a while.
The thing I hated was the women who tried to use me to cheat on their husbands. If he's not present and at least tells me it's ok, I'm not doing this. Sorry.
I did fuck this redhead who used me to cheat though. She was hot and I didn't care.
I usually make the women sign a waiver and get it notarized 24 hours in advance. People who think this is a random happenstance are delusional. I also require clean std panels and COVID vaccination status.
9 times out of 10 they back out.
Most of the time it's a couple who can't conceive because of the men who can't produce sperm. I'm ok with that, sign the waiver.
There's also the men who get off watching others fuck their wives but they're so far and few. The women tend to be fat in these cases. Sorry I'm not into fatties.

Any hot stock tips? Trying to get lambo

>Using fascist unironically.
kys.

I had a guy try to fuck me up the ass while I was fucking his wife. I'm like
>Dude I'm not gay, hard no.
He kept trying so I turned around and decked him in the jaw, then left. The wife was super pissed at him and apologized profusely. That was the only time that ever happened and it didn't go into the hole, it went up my crack kind of and feeling him, I got up pretty quickly after I told him to get off of me.

>I also require COVID vaccination status.

cringe

You'd be surprised how many ugly women this keeps away.

Holy shit look at our digits

Ever impregnated some of them? Also what size cock could classify a bull?

OP here,

So far every single couple I've played with, the guy says he's also "straight" but then you start to see the gay tendencies come out gradually. When they start with the accidental touching or want to "clean up" after you blow your load.