It's better to be feared than loved. Would you agree?

It's better to be feared than loved. Would you agree?

Attached: 1655093384353.jpg (647x600, 87.14K)

200%

Anyone who disagrees with OP is still trying to gaslight people in 2022.

> Beware of Anti-White PsyOp (psychological operations) agents/posters shilling a false narrative (usually posting something that denigrates or intends to cause harm to Whites).

> These people will post threads and may also pretend to interact within a thread, again in a manner to cause harm to Whites.

> Popular topics include: BBC, White Replacement, White Genocide, BNWO, Interbreeding, Cuckolding, Insults, Demoralization, Trying to cause division among Whites, Trying to confuse Whites.

> Other topics include: Shilling for progressive/liberal agenda, Attempting to keep White men away from black women, Trying to make it seem normal for White women to date outside their race.

> They want White Men to remain passive or they want White Men to leave the country.

> “Racism” is a new concept, created in 1902, designed to weaken the Whites and empower blacks.

> Learn about what’s really going on.

Necessary nigger information [massive amount of useful info]
Niggers without camouflage [rare glimpse at reality]
Victims of black hatred. [don’t let this continue]
> Most people don’t know what’s happening, please help to spread awareness!

Attached: 1649157837578.png (588x732, 714.15K)

You much less likely to be killed by someone who loves you.

You start as feared, you earn love.

Depends on their love. That's mental shit but a lot of murders were basically selfish love. No one else can have you.

That's exactly why I said less likely.

planet of the apes xD

Well you're insufferable.

I know. Just pointing out most murders come from some twisted love. I'd say based on numbers right. Smaller group of inner circle, family, neighbors. Comparing random occuraces of murder. Murder being not accidental, could be ruled accidental when you're rich lol. Anyway, odds are you are more likely to be murdered by someone you've interacted with in the past over someone you've never seen before. Then it comes down to paying attention. Noticing be followed by the white van. Station wagon for the younglings.

You can't buy respect with fear. They'll always be looking for a way to take you down.

1/10 made me reply lol

There are people I would much rather be loved by than feared by. I'm missing one of them right now. I don't even remember what I said that made this person feel that way. I just know I regret it even though I have no idea and I don't know how to fix it. I wish I could apologize for whatever I said.

I don't know, there's a difference between love and obsession, as I see love is something good, makes you better, cares about your well being and would never physically or psychologically hurt the loved one, it's different from obsession which consists in control, manipulation, lying, and going to things even worse such as physical abuse and so on.

People usually call it as crime of passion which is more correlated to a strong feeling and that could be anger, envy and others, but love? Hardly.

It wasn't bait you mongrel.

its better to have fuck you money than either.

Is it better to get fucked in the ass like a faggot or to be the one on your knees suckin dick?

Fear of what though. You eventually have to set precedent for being murderous. Fear of being worshipped is the worst. Instantly meet people and see this person getting my approval will make their day.

You're still here? Talk about being a real buzzkill xD

>xD
fucking kill yourself