What keeps you going everyday?

what keeps you going everyday?

Attached: one.jpg (798x799, 127.09K)

Money.

cellular respiration

Hope for a better future

Attached: 1619645933421.jpg (480x461, 30.37K)

I wanna see Ariana Grande live and sing that something about her makes me feel like a dangerous woman

Food
Curiosity
Desire to experience good things with significant people

Adenosine Triphosphate

Spite

nigger
cringe
felt
boss
ily
kike
real

Attached: 0.jpg (500x361, 72.88K)

Guilt, fear, false hope.

Participating in categorization! Yeah, now they can dangle the carrot. This is so fascinating.

You know what, some people like what to know what you really want so they can get it and rub it in your face. I said once to some guy back in the day I'd like some model car I can't even remember at the time. He went and got it and had that smug look on his face. I was like, well shit, how is it? I was curious in how it handled, then he says how he hasn't pushed it or opened it up. Just wanted me to know he was able to lease it. Wow, all for me. Thanks dude!

checked and blessed

>i dont have a fucking clue user. pretty sure im just autopilot until death.

>pay enough bills to stay out of debtors prison, try not to develop cancer. thats about it.
it costs too much to dream

Surviving only to see the weak fall.

Waiting for an incident to make me feel shitty enough to try suicide again.

Best is to strumble into and not want their dream but be forced into it. Then you know outside elements are at play. Universe maintains balance. People need to experience being put in their place and denied when they feel entitled. It is hands down the greatest feeling in the world. To deny the entitled. Get that fuck you money.

This potato.

Attached: images-27.jpg (783x391, 21.51K)

My annual visits to Thailand and Tijuana. Even though in the state that i live, Im making ends meet. I can save alittle, go to a 3rd world country and live like a king for a few weeks while getting my dick sucked by 7-9's. A place where chads and plebs are on the same level cause money fucking talks.

I look forward to that time of year every year. It helps cleanse all the bullshit of life.

Attached: 1636416035936.jpg (720x960, 81.39K)

that sounds pretty nice

ITS KIND OF A BIG DEAL.

Higher power and the thought of one day getting pussy

You talk too much to be a person of action. I say remain on the sidelines watching life speed past you. You wouldn't want to get in our way, now would you? Of course not, you said so yourself.