What age are you currently? How are things going?

What age are you currently? How are things going?

Attached: whatage.jpg (1070x770, 76.67K)

I'll start: 30 and I think I'm finally starting to figure things out.

not so good bro...

Sorry to hear it. What's on your plate?

42, dog shit

40 and world war 3 is about to start
so, uh, you know
not good

Damn. Whatcha got goin on?

22 this year, still in college when my peers have graduated and got jobs left and right.

Meanwhile me still living at home playing genshin.

That sounds super intense. Go on....

Attached: 1607062383436.jpg (2137x1521, 515.49K)

OP here. 22 is the perfect time to focus on finding yourself. Doing that now and wish I'd started as young as you. Friends come and go but you always have to live with yourself, you know?

One step at a time. You're very young.

Attached: 1607062417260.jpg (1721x2228, 425.26K)

22 and i hate everyone and everything

Attached: 905bb271-c8d6-4894-9ba8-1965991b7b2a.png (540x339, 180.53K)

Fix your problems.

Attached: 1608537085728.jpg (1087x1532, 371.74K)

Hate only hurts yourself.

Attached: 1608537119129.png (1280x720, 454.87K)

We are all learning as we go on. Arrogant people have no idea how life works.

Attached: 1657997700038.png (1200x1037, 733.96K)

Not the person you're replying to but I'll give it a crack. Representatives like Marjorie Taylor Greene are openly labelling themselves Christian Nationalists and are metaphorically (for the time being) starting a crusade. When the US civil war starts up, countries like Russia are going to take advantage of it and WW3 will pop off.

Genuinely curious to see how well domestic production recovers when we lose China's goods. Assuming I live that long.

Good advice.

Attached: 1658242634554360.png (1500x1297, 1.02M)

Just so much. My life is depressing like that movie Fargo minus the murder crime drama. I'm just in a completely failed culture in a completely failed area in a disabled body and brain. Nothing has worked out, everything has failed, everything is precarious, and it'll only get worse. Humans are doomed generally and I am doomed specifically.

The only reason I'm not homeless is because I'm squatting in a house that looks livable from the outside. No sink, no kItchen, no hot water. Just electricity from extension cords and Wi-Fi from a kind neighbor. Food card and family help. Fuck America.

Attached: Moldy.png (687x920, 1.54M)

Dubs, checked.
It's all manipulation. Money, dominance, military industrial complex, fluctuation of prices and interest, etc. Don't read too much into it, world wars are for the 1900's.

Attached: 1645400654681.jpg (1156x1395, 564.01K)

One step at a time. Be an adult and figure out what needs to be done, then do it.

Attached: 1529005931980.jpg (1400x1167, 574.47K)

Pretty good, besides the awkwardness of people trying to make me their dad, besides family of course. Its going pretty good. Im able to do readings again normally. But i only do them if i want. I hate when people try to make me their dad, but i love helping people, especially family. Im able to teleport and do other shadow reall magic. I want to get into gaming again, keep helping people so things are going good. Anyways, ill answer more questions and if any family wanna hit me up for readings let me know..

Let me guess, California?

Also, people are completely fact proof uncle toms spouting bullshit spooned into their wet brains by generational propagandists.

Attached: PR=Propaganda.jpg (480x342, 47.27K)

Lilith much?
Its all about money and dominance fren

25 ocd getting worse

23. Feel like shit bc I graduated college into the pandemic and didn't do shit for 2 years but get high, play games, watch youtube, and bum around unemployed while my parents slave away at their jobs supporting my dysfunctional, mentally ill ass.

On the upside, got a part-time marketing/copywriting job a few months ago. Ran 2 marathons over the last 2 years.

Wish I'd gotten my shit together sooner so I can 'grow up'. Wishing I'd chosen a stem major so I could have a full-time job and an apartment rn.

Attached: chupa.jpg (640x397, 66.74K)

Czechovakia and russia

>30

Good I think. I married my college sweetheart and we own a home and both have good jobs. She's in accounting and I own my own business. Life gets a little boring and familiar but we are best friends and love doing the same things together.

Croatia and russia

Oh wow why didn't I think of that.

Good Lord you child prostitutes are something else.

Attached: 1656766048698.jpg (1024x1012, 105.67K)

Try the rust belt.

based

I felt a similar way at your age. Misanthropy is a decidedly dogmatic and anti-intellectual perspective to hold.

My honest advice is to move somewhere you couldn't imagine living. Grew up in Hicktown, PA my whole life. Got a wild hair then up and moved to Louisiana. Literally the opposite culture to what I grew up with and it broadened my horizons.
From there I moved out West, back to the east coast, to the midwest, and back to the south. I've met so many amazing people and most importantly become such a kinder person.
Each time I moved I had nothing but a few hundred bucks and my Jeep. Then I'd rush restaurants relentlessly until they gave me a job. Saving up may be the smarter way to go about it, but I wasn't very smart back then.

I don't know your life story, but if you're anything like me you grow resentful only ever knowing the same people and the same setting.

I'm almost 29 and I hope things get better.

Attached: corehimout.gif (466x238, 1.35M)

Boring is good. Sounds like a pleasant, peaceful life. Just spice it up with some hobbies and travels and you're set mate, you won life. Just look at the rest of us

Everything seemed so random to me tho. spent my highschool goofing around when my friends already thinking on what they want to do later in life.

Now I'm like a lost person trying to grasp anything, but never reached.

Yeah we had to go on a few vacations this year to make up for 2 years of no travel. Went to cancun and southern Europe so far. Going to Vegas next week.

> I own slaves, and am owned by a corporation. But my quarters are comfy. Yay!

My Dad was a kiddy diddler (me and my sisters) and left my life at 4. Spent the next 26 years trying to make every manager my Dad. Always felt bad when they were awkward.
Personally I'd say it's an honor if anything, just set your boundaries.