Wife told me how she sent tit pics when she was 14 to some old groomer nigger and now I’m sad and disgusted. What do?

Wife told me how she sent tit pics when she was 14 to some old groomer nigger and now I’m sad and disgusted. What do?

Attached: B44F1B04-6954-455D-BD5C-24C84D6A43C2.jpg (447x447, 42.62K)

How about you not give the slightest of fucks about something as stupid as that?

^This

>male finds out wife was groomed as a child
does he feel bad for her like a normal human being?
>male is just upset because the pedo saw her tits before he did
never change, male species

> Beware of Anti-White PsyOp (psychological operations) agents/posters shilling a false narrative (usually posting something that denigrates or intends to cause harm to Whites).

> These people will post threads and may also pretend to interact within a thread, again in a manner to cause harm to Whites.

> Popular topics include: BBC, White Replacement, White Genocide, BNWO, Interbreeding, Insults, Demoralization, Trying to cause division among Whites, Trying to confuse Whites.

> Other topics include: Shilling for progressive/liberal agenda, Attempting to keep White men away from black women, Trying to make it seem normal for White women to date outside their race.

> They want White Men to remain passive or they want White Men to leave the country.

> “Racism” is a new concept, created in 1902, designed to weaken the Whites and empower blacks.

> Learn about what’s really going on.

Necessary nigger information [massive amount of useful info]
Niggers without camouflage [rare glimpse at reality]
Victims of black hatred. [don’t let this continue]
;'';
> Most people don’t know what’s happening, please help to spread awareness!

Attached: 1650663913759.jpg (960x960, 207.93K)

Kill the man and restore her honor

Tell her not to worry cause there's at least 50 people who have seen your dick out there and you don't even send them any pics.

I thought the new captchas were supposed to be harder?

every 14 year old does. Get over it

Attached: 1309821178717.jpg (334x479, 24.33K)

Honestly I do just feel terrible that she was groomed. If she said something like she sent tit pics to her bf at the time then I wouldn’t care a bit but fuck. She said she thinks it’s funny cause just something stupid kids do but makes me want to be more protective of my kids honestly and just angry and sad. Rip

/thread

Story?

Attached: E16D10E3-619E-45CF-93C6-573B2D48DB05.jpg (680x540, 45.68K)

>What do?
Have her do it again to turn disgust in a fetish, let the power of perversion flow through you.

Attached: free.jpg (960x600, 77.01K)

Ask her to find them and send them to you

Just normal groomer shit. Was just laughing at discord mods memes and she was just like “there was this old guy I used to talk to that told me he wanted to marry me and how o was beautiful. And then he asked for tits pics and said nah”
>oh shit that fucking sucks lol guess girls have to go through that shit
“I didn’t send him pics tho”
>yeah I know you told me
“I did”

Bruh if it’s like this I don’t wanna know

My ex and the person I'm dating now did the same thing. What's the big deal? It's a picture, they didn't get a live cock in them.

I feel you too brother
>be me
>me and gf talks about deep past stuff
>she mentions she was kissed on the lips at age 9 by a 30 yr old man
I dunno what to do bros I want to break up with her

idk why it bugs me so much. Guess everyone is being groomed now so I should just forget about it.

faggot.

Dat me

Attached: 1631525726057.jpg (1024x1024, 154.71K)

>now
My man do I have some news for you. That shit started about 200,000 years ago and has, if anything, lessened quite a bit recently.

>Guess everyone is being groomed now
What are you in your early 20s or something? Please don't tell me you married that young.
This has been a thing since the 90s.

Early 30s user but retarded as fuck for being fucking oblivious

haha, cuck.

Try understanding how she feels? She trusts you well enough to tell you, afterall. If there's anyone who should understand, it is you.

This actually makes me feel better so thanks fren