15 and 17 yo black robbers shot and killed

15 and 17 yo black robbers shot and killed

did they deserve it?

Attached: hxyzl3ulb9i81.jpg (640x854, 101.72K)

Attached: 1628135614576.gif (220x212, 758.98K)

Where?

100%

Robbers of every color deserve death, including landlords

Sad, but also that's what you can expect from armed robberies

Attached: twice-laughing.gif (220x210, 319.14K)

They probably didn't deserve it because they were probably dealt a shitty hand in life with bad parenting and no positive role models. With that being said they were probably going to continue their reckless lifestyle so best they are killed before they hurt anyone else.

They're better off. Where else you think kids at this age are going? The turn around from that event is few and made into movies. There are consequences. Some times you only get to try once.

Do banks there have shopping carts? Must be so you can carry all your rubles more easily to the bread line

insanely based

wall street robbers next

oops. read black as banks. My dyslexia...

Whether the deserved it or not, their lives were on a trajectory which made this result the best result for all involved.

That travis on the left?

Attached: 1656738322472.png (459x641, 237.75K)

Story, please. And video of them being blown away.

show some respect faggots.

their funeral was hard on the fucking family.

Attached: RIP-Trayvon.jpg (550x367, 64.89K)

If you're brown you're down

They ain’t gonna be robbing anymore.

Lemme git dat video fam so I can jerk off mah dingaling frfr no cap on god, ya errd me? *chirping bird noises coupled with various hand gestures*

Chill it with the anti semitism there chud

Easier ways to say you're poor.

Projection

retard

commies go up against the wall with niggers

checked & cucked

I just got out of a shift supervising units which house criminal teens.

Not everyone dealt a shitty hand decides to prey on others. They deserve it. In states where abortions will be illegal this sort of early death is the best possible outcome.

Yes they deserved it. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Fuck them both. Nothing of value was lost.

regardless of who you are, you know the risks when you do the job. gettinig shot to death is one of them.

I purposely raise rents on my younger tenants who give me this attitude lmao

Story, vid,gif? Anything,?

Lol get owned niggers