Why aren’t you allowed to kiss hookers on the mouth?

Why aren’t you allowed to kiss hookers on the mouth?

Attached: 21C68F6A-2CC7-48FA-9965-9F30FEEA3B57.jpg (612x574, 21.28K)

SO YOU DON'T TALK SHIT

They're afraid their customers might give them oral herpes.

Or they've been beaten to near death because they sucked a cock and tried to open mouth kiss a mother fucker.

But dont you get that from sticking cock too?

Same reason most won't let you eat pussy
>Herpes
And I love to eat the pussy

Sucking*

why would you WANT to?

Attached: 1555635839716.jpg (750x692, 48.67K)

I don't understand the logic behind this. Her mouth has been on your own dick, wtf? Niggers will eat pussy and asshole, but tasting their own dick is where they draw the line?

Connection man

You don't know what you would or wouldn't do in the moment.

It's a myth started by women who aren't hookers popularised by the film pretty woman, starring Julia Roberts, who also isn't a hooker. Plenty of hookers will kiss you. Plenty even advertise it as a service they offer (DFK = deep French kissing). I've had hookers try to kiss on the mouth when I don't want them to.

Yeah dude, but that's real shit to them. Violent "not gay" shit. So weird.

I remember one time I was drinking with a female friend, sex was a maybe. She knew I was out of her league but she was cool to hang with. We're at a bar and talking about would I let a girl open mouth kiss me after sucking my dick. I was like, it came from me, not a big deal. I felt it, all the whores in the bar heard and looked. I the one next to me looked and smiled and nodded with approval. LOL

This or GFE
"Girl friend experience"

Attached: 1658464812736411.jpg (1080x1349, 311.03K)

Being out in public with her dressed like that is so obvious she's for sale.

GFE is more about cuddling and pillow talk and shit.

GFE GTX 3090

i get the passion thing, but would it be worth possibly getting herpes or some shit?

>allowed

I have not kissed my wife on the mouth in years but we fuck a few times a week

There are some girls who can't stand the smell/taste of their own pussy, too. Won't suck dick after it's been in their pussy, and don't want to kiss after you've had your mouth down there.

Lmao'd

I know crazy dudes who go down on street walkers. But yeah, ain't no way I'm doing that. Fuck that throat cancer shit.
It's basically ingesting disinfectant.