Why does the left lie so much, and why do they hate facts and logic?

Why does the left lie so much, and why do they hate facts and logic?

Attached: antifaNPC.jpg (303x303, 19.22K)

Ivan, go away.

It's in their nature.

go back to bed, redditor

Shalom

I think you meant the right, right?

You will immediately cease and not continue to access the site if you are under the age of 18.

You have a victim mentality
Go back

nice cap ivan shmecklewitz

Why can’t the right shut the fuck about the left

Im not real sure but go to Any Forums anyway.

Last time I checked the right doesn't believe that White replacement isn't real, or that one can change ones gender, or that race is just skin color, or that diversity is a good thing, or that the mainstream media never lies, or that capitalism should be abolished etc.

Leftoids are fucking retarded with no critical thinking skills, and ruled by their emotions.

Attached: leftiecel.png (462x577, 105.15K)

bump

Attached: 1657298174306.png (752x768, 498.68K)

Bruh get your inbred illiterate ass out of here. Yeah all the academic places are left and countries that leaned served more for people like you who live in the bottom barrel. Maybe stop being a cuck for the one percent cuz you ain't the fittest or richest to survive.

The West has thrived for centuries with right-wing control, then we go left for a couple of decades, bring in millions of inferior and stupid niggers and shitskins, and the West loses power and is laughed at.

You're a retarded one, nigger

Attached: 1599087440353.jpg (1017x752, 323.81K)

The far left are as retarded as Any Forums. They live in a group think and shun any other idealogy or person holding one just like a cult does.

Attached: B47ADCC6-B645-4630-93D6-844B8CA847FC.jpg (828x860, 452.43K)

After seeing how the little fucks squirm with these traditions to cast out each other rather than actually use human potential to make each other's lives better, they'll rather help than a rich fuck to fill his pocket as he kills the people in the bottom and rules all of you. I'm happy the capitalist world is having this crisis. especially America. I want the healthcare to become more expensive, every fucking cracker deserves it. I want the houses to go up in prices too. This is the perfect capitalistic framework. I want it to be become worse so that you all enjoy the system you all cuck for. You all deserve it. A slow starved out, embarrassing death. Just wish a nuclear Armageddon is close you miserable fuck.

Attached: dp3ln37ptpcb6lhz54ql_400x400.jpg (400x400, 26.2K)

Troll harder

Attached: 1657926593515.png (622x626, 57.51K)

kekol that's a pic from a movie about a black female astronomer.

Communism is evil, and you cannot have freedom without capitalism in some form. I sincerely hope you low IQ nigger scum get what's coming to you

Attached: 1601598161178.jpg (600x570, 91.83K)

The inferiors were the ones who ran the west you inbred fuckin cracker. The world is finite. Exploration is not gonna take you up for longer. You bitch ass dog fucker. The fact that the people on the top deluded you to think its other humans that failed you not the system is just so fucking sad. Just keep licking the boot my guy. Be the cuck and get stomped. While you won't even be able to afford basic necessities soon. I mean healthcare is out of the window, what if I break you legs? You will be physically and financially dead lmao.

Attached: static-assets-upload8288396899818537476.png (755x755, 474.91K)

It's because of how they were raised, they are spoilt brats usually.

Fucking retard the movie is based on real life

OH HELL YEAH. HOW'S THE THE HOUSING AND HEALTHCARE CRISIS YOU CRACKER? YOU DON'T FINE THE PRICES INHUMANE? BET YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT COMMUNISM IS. IMAGINE BEING SO BRAIN DEAD THAT YOU STILL BELIEVE IN COLD WAR ERA PROPAGANDA. YOU DESERVE WHAT'S HAPPENEING TO YOUR SOCIETY. GO ON, MAKE EVERYTHING MORE PROFIT DRIVEN. I WISH HOW MUCH FREEDOM YOU WILL HAVE AFTER YOU GET A AMBULANCE BILL YOU CRACKER.

Attached: b33cfe0f5de9d35b838e476a1809642d.jpg (563x564, 31.91K)

Because facts and logic go against their feelings and emotions.

HAHAHA look at this nigger trying to desperately cope with the fact that Whites cucked his race and dominated the world in every field possible from science, military, philosophy, democracy, least corruption, and living standards

Attached: 1605042931331.png (599x502, 396.32K)

Somewhere along the line, the comedic effects of hyperbole in communication of context for jokes or skits were discovered to be the best way to inform an audience about anything you want while also building the exact bias toward that information you want.
I truly wonder who could be at fault for this strange transition in Western Journalism.

>believing all that shit is real
Rupert Murdoch got you cucked so hard

Attached: tumblr_inline_o4vl1aTUMJ1qiwfej_400.png (320x320, 165.17K)

>my guy
>>my guy
>>>my guy

Attached: io3gxz6a3h851.png (960x479, 667.54K)

Don't even know who that is

Attached: 1657716270078.jpg (797x1327, 486.86K)

>7
Then why are the Chinese stomping you cracker ass you human feces? Why the US loosing so bad lmao? Looks like the white race is kinda lackin LMAO. They got all of Europe in their pockets. WHAT HAPPENED, THE WHITE POWER KINDA SLACKIN LMAO. You keep coping while they over take you gdp and global power. Crackers getting a reality check when people are becoming more equal and doing better than them. JUST KEEP COPING AND GOING TO SLEEP THINKING YOU BETTER THAN US. WE JUST WANT YOU TO DEVIATED IN THAT LMAO. AND WITH LESS AND LESS COUNTRIES TO EXPLOIT. I WONDER WHERE THE WHITE POWER IS GONNA COME NOW. ENJOY YOU DEBT AND BECOME SLAVES TO YOUR WHITE LORDS YOU CRACKER. I MEAN THEY GOTTA ENSLAVE SOMEONE, EVEN IF IT IS FROM THEIR OWN RACE. The 1% doesn't care.

Attached: 1652847471861.jpg (837x842, 67.78K)