Someone is trying to sue me over bullshit that doesn't even matter...

Someone is trying to sue me over bullshit that doesn't even matter. Apparently something I threw ended up hitting them and breaking their arm or something. It's their own fault for being in the way when I did that.

Long story short, the people at KFC are unfair, as well as ignorant to people with anger management. All I wanted was my meal to be cooked by a real American that lived in the town their whole life, and I asked them politely to not be served by the oriental.

It got heated when they tell me no, chairs were thrown, posters of colonel sanders were torn off the wall etc. It's not fair that I'm gonna get sued.

Attached: Confed.jpg (1600x1600, 164.37K)

Last time it was an Indian at a diner right? Larp harder faggot.

KFC is a diner, moron. And I ain't ever said Indian. Don't blame me for having a jank memory. It's those booze that's doing that to you.

ain't it odd to still be showing off a flag of the losing side?

How does it feel having no purpose in life?

Attached: B_9Rs8oUgAAbV-w.jpg (1280x720, 92.89K)

"If they lost they must have been bad!"

You need to get off of the Harry Potter and Marvel immediately

I never really thought about it. I suppose it doesn't really feel like anything since only the very few expdctional people in life have purpose anyway, and the rest of us don't. I don't see you coming up with cures for cancer or hosting wheel of fortune or anything.

If they lost, they lost. Them being bad was something else.

Sad using a strawman.

What? You're trying to imply that it's unreasonable to use their iconography because they lost. Them losing a military conflict vs one of the most murderous empires in world history doesn't effect their ideological standing.

Ah, but I'm not habitually making up stories about getting into altercations with random minorities in my "small town" to try to bait people on Any Forums. If trying to get people to seethe by pretending to be a hick (and failing miserably) is your idea of fun, then I'm sorry for you. It seems to be a habit of yours though, I bet you look forward to this part of the day.

*affect, whoops

You are a far bigger faggot than OP, at least he creates interesting and original content. You just come on this forum to whine and defend people who are already defended by 99% of the internet. Nobody here will be convinced by you crying or calling the people here losers, so stop wasting your time and go to literally anywhere else on the internet, where everybody agrees with you.

We got one rule around here.....

Attached: Trainstationowpepe.jpg (396x462, 81.64K)

If posting a confederate flag and making up a sperg story is interesting content to you, then I know pretty much who I'm talking to. Stay mad that life isn't an echo chamber.

Nigger, did you just says the colonel's image was tarnished?

My stars and god.

Well I yell you what if I had a chair thrown at me that broke my ar then Yeah, you best beloeve I'm gonna wanna sue.

The audacity of a chimp ass nigger like yourself going into a KFC and throwing chairs because the color of the person serving you is not to your liking?

Absolutely not okay.

I am surprised you weren't thrown in jail.

Almost everywhere in society besides here is an echo chamber you retard. You come here for no reason. You're the faggot everybody here hates, the reason we come to this website.

You have literally everywhere else to go. Go there. You are an outcast and a failure to normies but still not one of us.

One upvote for you my good sir

Baiting people on other sites is fish in a barrel easy. I'm looking for a challenge. Hence why I try to bait people here, where it's more difficult.

It's not the content that's interesting to me, I'll post anything as long as it gets people like you to interact with me in a negative manner.

Attached: i-prefer-the-real-confederate-flag-i-said-the-real-32763918.png (500x746, 183.97K)

Doesn't make any sense. How is paper a flag. Think.

It's the 2nd high point of my day next to dinner time

See, I feel the opposite about people like him. I just want all these trannies and cucks to leave us alone. They have everywhere else. I have to grin all day long at university, I can't post my feelings on any mainstream site with my name attached, and I will literally never be able to say anything these mentally ill faggots don't believe in because I will have to work. They've already won yet they still come here to try and convince the few people outside of the tentacles of society to change their mind.

Attached: 9578fef72b06d9d752d654d9b9aa64865223920565570ec78f99f940daa6e02d.jpg (650x435, 47.45K)

wtf does that even mean

>Falling for bait this obvious

You are a retard

Trannies are just mentally ill people that I feel very sorry for, and I don't find it appropriate to bully them, unless that particular tranny deserves it. Any tranny that tries to "educate" kids deserves all the heat that comes their way.

korean fried shikn is better than kfc fried shikn X1000