It's over

It's over...

Attached: 82gxeoibxzd91.png (1224x1246, 1.08M)

That's not fair he was just having trouble with yesterday

lessee ... investigation will take another 6 months before any indictment would be handed down. Midterms will solve that problem.

The last time either party tried to do something was probably under FDR.

Trumpbros, we got too cocky...

Attached: 2699.jpg (1200x1200, 90.89K)

still havent seen proof he did anything criminal, especially pertaining to january 6, yet the left will keep doing this until the man dies.

They say DOJ is investigating “Trump’s actions” not “Trump”. Meaning it’s tangential. They would have been more specific and sensational if they could.

I know it sounds like splitting hairs, but no Trump himself isn’t under criminal investigation.

>just two more weeks

Attached: own.jpg (1079x896, 108.85K)

Encouraging people to break the law is a crime, even if you don't think it is

Finally. Hopefully they end him.

That's why they're investigating him, retard

I like cumming in thick indian women.

Then you've watched none of the proceedings.
"Still havent seen proof" is a funny thing to say, because if you buried your head in the sand for 5 years, you also then wouldnt have heard proof. Work on your phrasing.

the only things the democrats screamed about was proven the same day to be perjury kek

Civil War 2025.
Get ready faggots.

Oh was it? Proven you say.
Surely you have the thing that was ssid that was perjury and the proof it was perjury?
Lets see it.
Ill even just take what you think was perjury at this point. I know you got the proof from a tabloid or a YouTube channel or your fb wall so its horseshit, i just want to know what the rightys are crying about today.

>yet the left will keep doing this until the man dies.

Not my problem.

When did he do that though?

I'm ready. There's a real racist prick down the road, soon as the action starts he's going first.

Come on, man
I dont think it was a big deal and I think they're definitely just trying to fuck him over but you can't be this dense. You just want me to post examples so you can be "nuh uh, that doesn't count! he really meant this!"

literally never

>trump going to prison
Do you think that thicc boi will be comfy on the inside?

Attached: trumpclubfed.jpg (634x800, 63.23K)

Are you blind?

He is already done.

no, they're just uneducated, triggered trash

Attached: ring wing males.jpg (1010x1010, 334.68K)

Nope. Nobody got convicted of perjury or has even been charged with perjury on the democrat side.

Try again you fucking faggot

You won’t do anything. There will be no war. You might shoot some old people at church or women at a shopping mall
Because they won’t fuck you, but there will be no war.

"but her emails!!!" has been their entire MO this entire time. every accusation is an admission with these fascist shitstains.

Attached: trumptard tears.png (706x735, 1.04M)

They're scared of him running again

They should. Because he’s guilty, nigger

trembling in our boots, you uneducated white trash retard! please vote for him in the primary lmfao!

Attached: cry again.jpg (2048x1380, 247.25K)

We’re scared of you being retarded enough to vote for him.

ok ivan

The doj would investigate my gooch if there was 1/4th of a dogecoin involved.

Attached: 1658401201689048.jpg (389x562, 15.78K)

>Midterms will solve that problem.
Only the Jan 6 committee can be shut down. The Justice Department is independent. It does not answer to the House or Senate. Republicans have no control or influence over DOJ investigations.

Leftist faggots just can't stop talking about him. It's honestly kind of sad.

Attached: derporangeman.png (600x600, 56.2K)

LETH GO BWANDON! LETH GO BWANDON1 BETH GO BWANDO! BE H A 1 bwANDO1N ! WLET H BGO BWANDON ! TLEG HO WANG ! REGG HO BWANDON BRAND OBR N BNRANVOD NB ANDOB RNADOBN DRAND BRAFNDOB DANVB RANB RAND BERNASD BRAND BRAND BRAND BRDAN B RADN BRAND BRAND B RAN BO N BRAND O BRFAND B RA

White inbred hicks love to show off their guns, but the niggers in the hood have no problem using them. They burn down their own cities. Just imagine starting a war against them.