Waifu thread

First with a proper title edition

Rules
>There are no rules

Your fortune: Excellent Luck

Attached: nabiki-tendo63.gif (400x267, 1.99M)

I need me a delusional girl who loves escapism

Attached: 8E32B2BC-9958-4CF3-963D-D0821167E44A.jpg (400x400, 22.55K)

Jinako is bae

Attached: sample-0beb6d6a8b397ff5f3a86fe6d2900d9d.jpg (740x999, 140.35K)

Waifu.

Attached: Hachikuji.Mayoi.full.1017773.jpg (581x600, 56.95K)

niggers

you need a religion

Attached: 77187881_p0.jpg (2439x1608, 868.99K)

2fat

4u

Claiming Sasaki Saku ^-^

Attached: 863328b806c1cd5d0e59aae6ce782b79.jpg (822x1310, 493.03K)

I watched Chunibyo a while back, only sort-of remember it but I liked it

Attached: nabiki-tendo26.jpg (250x463, 14.29K)

ahem...
>checkem

Attached: ipoopedmypantsandimscaredtoleaveworktochange.jpg (1000x563, 44.89K)

Attached: FF73SYiVIAA3grd.jpg (2150x3035, 580.87K)

Shit...
Op lied to us

I already am a devote Christian
One of the first few romance animes I watched I couldn’t find anything that made me feel the same way again

Attached: BD9CE1A2-B6F3-4D5C-A464-D2FD2B4BABCC.jpg (1024x659, 53.11K)

get a better religion then

When the fuck did fortunes become available on Any Forums?

Every time I take a break for a week, some stupid bullshit changes on this site.

post her panties

Wait until user hears about Any Forums closing.

Attached: 20220714_164836.png (1134x1182, 1.01M)

And what would be a better religion?

She does have cute panties ^-^

Attached: 7340de148051c82dcaa9e2f99a264b85.jpg (600x760, 221.44K)

Literally as of today, same with titles and names. I was here last night and they weren't
I twas sweet in a dorky way

Attached: nabiki-tendo69.webm (720x480, 660.29K)

color matching cute

>There are no rules
Go back to Welp~
These threads have gone to shit anyway
Don't know why I continue to post here.
Only sociopaths/people who hate me.
Plus I have to focus on schoolwork.
I will be blocking and deleting everybody on my discord related to /waifu/ besides a few people.
And I won't be posting anymore as school starts literally tomorrow.

Maybe I'll come back after I graduate, hopefully the scummy anons currently here won't be around 4 years from now.
That's assuming Any Forums or these threads will still exist then.
Sadly, a lot of anons hate me and want me to go.
Some of the anons that are indifferent/like me were cool.
Shinoa was cool while it lasted.
Hates me now, but he's passive agressive and I'm sorta glad.
Dunno if Mai and Chen hate my guts but they were alright.
Junko is cool.
A bunch of older anons that you mostly won't recognise were cool af.
Sadly, like Shinoa, Neptune, and Nevada to name a few don't like me and want me gone. Hell, Neptune demandef me to leave or he would post my nudes in thread.

Unfortunately, I am being harassed and such. I'm young and people are trying to ruin my life before I even become an adult. It's really sad that people hate me so much that they want to ruin a life of a kid.

So with that, see you fags never. Have a great life and such.
Hopefully while I'm gone I can improve myself immensely.

Also if you respond to this post with a reply that goes along the lines of "lmao Mi Liu btfo'd so hard he's leaving" or anything similar, you're a niggerfaggot and should kys. Also don't turn this into a copypasta, nigger.

Attached: 84339211_p5.jpg (1654x1615, 907.38K)

lmao Mi Liu btfo'd so hard he's leaving

Attached: 669c2cfc8dee899751daeb992cb595ee.gif (500x500, 539.69K)

It's literally impossible to not set him off.
I mention when people are starting to irritate me. All they (or you) need do is stop at that point.
Have you got a point about me being conflictprone? Yes. Do I also have a point that other people tend to provoke it? Yes.
I agree with here. It's a multiperson problem and merits a multiperson solution.
Acting as though I'm thly one at fault is going to result in more animosity rather than less, and will worsen conflict rather than reduce it.

Every other claim against me would be best debunked by me doing what the mods suggested
Letting other people start shit and not starting shit in return, because that'll dstrate who's trying to escalate and who isn't.

Good on you
Thank you for not escalating

You're welcome but I don't need a thanks, since this works out heavily in my favor. That's why I'm doing it.
Well, okay, I suppose I haven't dstrated it yet so from your perspective I'm not doing it yet. I will though. (edited)

And to answer 's question, what happens with other people?
Depends on thher person, but most of them won't change their ways, in that they either want to start shit or they're going to be insulting without caring about starting shit. And yes I do realise that applies to me too because I'm fucking tactless and I don't trust anyone's feelings to be worthwhile, but I guess we'll handle it when it happens.
That said, the reason I don't trust others' feelings to be worthwhile is because
they're going to be insulting without caring about starting shit.
That happens more than them being a worthwhile friend.
Granted, I don't try to make friends with people but that's because it's a wast fucking effort since other people don't want to be one.

That's not true at all. Most people want friends. Such as myself.

zap

He's LARPing that typos don't exist
I'm obviously not, this is max delusion on your part.
he's bored and wants to fight.
Posted by someone who runs in to accuse m LARPing when I told them to maybe shut up and fuck off with that instead of picking fights. Projection.
My autism
Blaming your conditions instead of controlling yourself. Another way you play dumb.
let people get away with retardation
Accusing m being a retard when you're the one making dumb fart jokes. More projection.
He spews mistruths from his mouth when he gets into fight mode.
Posted by someone who thinks I imply typos don't exist. Nah, that's spewing mistruths and more projection.

Dude you're an irritating piec shit who projects your flaws on others and you pretend not to be, because you wanna be in denial and start drama to fuel your ego.

I'm vaguely but greatly aware that this place is horrible, I'm mostly handsoff until I'm harassed gh to say or do something about it.

Like I said, you should just forget it. He does this all the time. We're just not letting him get away with it which means we remain thly target and he leaves everyone else alone.

It's better that Jenny and I are his autism targets than anyone else.
Or alternatively you could not start shit.
Ever thought of that?
Yeah you thought of that, but you want an excuse for starting drama and thinking of yourself as the h

You started this with your obviously fake as hell typo shit.

Claiming the beautiful onna-bugeisha assassin goddess Twilight Suzuka from Outlaw Star!

How is everyone tonight?

Attached: suzuka_05.jpg (624x479, 80.86K)

0x is mildly offensive and plays dumb, I call him out on it and he gets extremely salty, and makes even dumber excuses to justify himself.
I am me and I continue to call him out on his bullshit as he gets saltier.
Also Gherbo continues to attempt to provoke as he usually does.
Honestly I did ask him to shutup and fuck off at a few points but now I'm perpetuating the drama too because I'm me and I'm more hostile than patient.

Well, that was brief and apt, thank you.

I doubt there's a rution. Between his tendency to be offensive and play dumb about it, and my tendency to be paranoid and assume hostile intent, you're not going to get a peace agreed to without one of us assuming the other has broken it and breaking it in retaliation.
He doesn't shutup when he thinks he's justified and neither do I, him being backed by denial and and me being backed by hostility and ego.
His attitude to compromise is "play dumb and pretend I don't understand the problem" and my attitude to compromise will be "yeah I'm not naive gh to play nice with the enemy".
I mean I would just block him and be done with it but he uses tupperbox to get around the block
And you're gonna tell me to ignore him anyway but the dude's so full of shit that I feel obliged to point it out.
Also, go get his sid the story.
He's gonna pretend the chief complaint is "typo" instead of "lying entric twat who makes up bullshit to justify himself and won't fuck off", because playing dumb and misunderstanding things is his default reaction to being caught out.

i dont usually care about drama but I do agree with getting his point of view on the situation as well.

For what it's worth, a lot of this server seems to start shit with eachother, and they don't just start it with me.

Going to sleep.

Attached: 280d67660cbfb93f2649d10064bce827.jpg (1254x1771, 296.87K)

Attached: B62D25CC-89EA-44DF-BC55-2C765F23B3A0.png (930x1300, 1.08M)

It's almost like filters exist

Your fortune: Bad Luck

Attached: nabiki-tendo78.jpg (573x1561, 123.56K)

Attached: i-aint-reading-all-that-im-happy-for-u-tho-66849655~2.png (500x185, 55.09K)

Attached: 1656500865372.png (604x337, 86.38K)

goodnight

Hey Faggots,

My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than "jack off to naked drawn Japanese people"? I also get straight A's, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It's me and my bitch

Attached: bb2.jpg (242x251, 11.83K)

oh yea

Your fortune: Average Luck

Judaism.
Islam.
Heaven's Gate.
Taoism.
Jainism.
There you go now try one out.