God, The Wall Street Journal sucks

God, The Wall Street Journal sucks.

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-07-26 at 10.50.06 PM.png (1341x561, 286.79K)

>opinion
>editorial

Are you under the impression that this is an endorsement? Cause the WSJ is conservative as fuck.

Sue them.

Stop using them fancy Latin words you know we don't know the meaning of you stupid libtard!

>Cause the WSJ is conservative as fuck.
Dubs of retardedness.

Murdoch has the power to pick the people in the Editorial Board, and he chose the furthest right people he could find. WSJ has always been right-wing, but Murdoch has destroyed any legitimacy it once had.

yes ... just keep consooming the media like a good goy

Attached: 1543388640028.png (500x577, 143.88K)

Have literal conservative as fuck parents. All they do is tell me about WSJ journal articles. It's like the most watered down version of Fox News if you even know the first thing about how the GOP think tank machine works.

You're probably just a basic bitch conservative whose retarded brain confuses anything that doesn't say nigger or retard as being liberal.

I don't think it's an endorsement, I think it's WSJ scaremongering about "muh SJWs" like all modern right-wing stuff does. WSJ is Fox News for rich people.

that is exactly what it is.
should also be noted that consumers in general, not just rightoids (although you'd think that from all the "sources" cited on Any Forums or Any Forums) routinely confuse editorials or opinion with actual reporting.

I hear the talking points from my crazy conservative friends first and two weeks later they've been watered down into a pseudo intellectual form for the WSJ reading friends and family members.

>WSJ is Fox News for rich people.
wtf i love WSJ now!

WSJ usually doesn't report anything that NYT doesn't report, so the only reason someone would have to read it is for the garbage opinion section. The only good thing WSJ did in recent years was expose Elizabeth Holmes.

I haven't seen that meme in a long time.
Oldfag?

Same, actually. It's very interesting to see how it spreads in real time.
>Elizabeth Holmes
super agree

dont you know there arent any oldfags left on b, user

Attached: 1608577362227.png (480x360, 214.12K)

Woah, nice call. You nailed it, Columbo.

Can wokefags please all fuck back off to reddit?

Reddit-->

what was woke about those replies, user?

> Beware of Anti-White PsyOp (psychological operations) agents/posters shilling a false narrative (usually posting something that denigrates or intends to cause harm to Whites).

> These people will post threads and may also pretend to interact within a thread, again in a manner to cause harm to Whites.

> Popular topics include: BBC, White Replacement, White Genocide, BNWO, Interbreeding, Insults, Demoralization, Trying to cause division among Whites, Trying to confuse Whites.

> Other topics include: Shilling for progressive/liberal agenda, Attempting to keep White men away from black women, Trying to make it seem normal for White women to date outside their race.

> They want White Men to remain passive or they want White Men to leave the country.

> “Racism” is a new concept, created in 1902, designed to weaken the Whites and empower blacks.

> Learn about what’s really going on.

Necessary nigger information [massive amount of useful info]
Niggers without camouflage [rare glimpse at reality]
Victims of black hatred. [don’t let this continue]
]'
> Most people don’t know what’s happening, please help to spread awareness!

Attached: 1627927144589.png (1280x720, 731.16K)

unless you want to avoid the bias and anti-whitism of the NYTimes.

Cope harder faggot, if you can't handle intelligent discussion you've been here what a week?
Fucking kids, go back to your social shit posts and celeb faggotry.

WHAAA i cant handle anything that's 0001% from my wokie fantasy world.