What's really the matter with trannies? Why do you dislike them?

What's really the matter with trannies? Why do you dislike them?

Attached: 1636225836675.jpg (1024x804, 79.02K)

Have you ever interacted with one it's like interacting with a grown man attempting to impersonate a 12 year old lolita

Better yet, why do you keep making this threads?

It’s really not. They’re normal people, just with an odd sense of gender.

Unless they’re those Zoomer wokester transtrenders, fuck those trannies.

I dont dislike them, I pity them. Its not really their fault they were tricked into it. The ones that molest children should be fucked to death with a cactus though.

I disagree user. Interact with one for a bit then interact with a real woman there is a clear difference. You can even tell by the way they type.

Have you ever interacted with one outside of Any Forums and other than that cringy kid at your high school?

Well for starters they are manipulative, argumentative, assholes, happy to ruin the day, if not life, if not the entire family of whoever takes a half step outside of their fantasy world.
I have zero issues with crossdressers aside from the fact that I dont like them. They just live their life though and dont make me a part of it.
I can easily begrudgingly accept it. Their thing is their thing not mine and different clothes isnt an excuse to be unkind.
Trannies however make a point to fuck up anything and everything they possibly can and then mock you for objecting.
Like that image for example. In another post nearly the same as this OP gets ignored, so does anyone who sides with trannies, replying to OP in an honest manner however gets you mocked with that specific and often disingenuously used image.
The mere act of participating in public civil dialog nearly ensures the mentally unwell (who claimed mistreating others is bad) will arrive desperately eager to lash out at any and all who disagree with them.
The list goes on and on really. But suffice it to say they are cunts that dont receive a fraction of the contempt they work hard for every day.
An extremely small fraction of trannies excluded.

They're basically furries, but they think they're anime girls instead of animals.

Attached: 1645817984796.jpg (720x296, 21.52K)

Attached: 1658534903132155.jpg (639x706, 58.4K)

Last week I did an experiment for shits and giggles. I logged every mentioning of trannies I encountered and where for 7 days. Going about my day as usual, I encountered 4 mentions of trannies over the week, all in the form of news headlines about a GOP soundbite or sports org barring them from playing against women. On Any Forums alone, I encountered 73 mentions of trannies, almost exclusively from people complaining trannies.

Attached: youretellingmesomeonewoulddothat.jpg (452x286, 24.6K)

did you own or did own a maga hat by any chance?

Attached: vote-democrat.jpg (500x620, 72.65K)

They are a big problem here what do you expect?

Attached: 1658698335468030.jpg (1024x959, 96.35K)

Yes, my point is the people complaining about trannies being shoved down their throats account for the overwhelming majority of people shoving trannies down my throat.

They're mentally ill, repulsive and irrational. I find them to be mostly brain dead and lacking a personality.

Attached: 1658177551748870.jpg (929x1024, 85.28K)

I don't care much if you're a tranny - granted I find it disgusting and immoral but it's your choice. I have friends who are trans. What I hate is how it has gotten to the point they want to put children on puberty blockers if not start them on permanent life altering HRT and surgery. Also you should not demand to teach transsexuality to young children.

Honestly this image should be changed to a shared bubble between both extremes. The left can't stop talking about trans either. They're upending our fucking language and customs over a handful of people.

I have nothing against trans people. It took the left making it political before I ever sided against them on anything. The left literally argues that being LGBT inherently makes you left-wing. It's fucking insane.

And you, literally all of you reading, know absolutely fucking nothing about political science and most of you completely fall for politics. Politics is not the same as ideology or political science. Politics is a power struggle. Truth, morality, effectiveness, meaningless concepts in politics.

The trans argument lives in politics. You fucking sheep pick a side and belt out the narrative your side asserts. The only people who win are politicians and power players.

Have you ever interacted with one?

A troon or a 12 year old lolita?

>It’s really not. They’re normal people, just with an odd sense of gender.
>sense of gender
Remember folks, these are the kind of "people" that are on the left.

Kill yourself you delusional faggot

Attached: 1626106214872.jpg (232x217, 38.3K)

both

Only a troon

Have you ever talked to a trans person? They're literally almost as bad as niggers. They just always whine about everything,it doesn't get more toxic than that.

Who is on the right?

Attached: 546776897.jpg (1126x685, 109.89K)

where?

I am :D

Attached: HT_elliot_rodger_jt_140525_4x3t_992.jpg (992x744, 86.01K)

At work

Could transitioning have saved her?

whats it like bein an incel?

how many do you know or hang out with?

Tell me what happened
You have my attention

They don't call themselves trannies. Add the words "trap" and "femboy" and I think you'll get different results.

Attached: 1648245480432.gif (800x530, 693.41K)

It's pretty comfy in all honesty

He obviously didnt use the word trannie only, no news site would use that

If you are comfortable with being a virgin thats fine by me, though I feel your crowd is too mentally unstable to own a firearm, given your past offenses

Attached: 2435678908765.jpg (2000x1333, 149.25K)

Humans

Attached: 1621812833310.jpg (564x847, 164.75K)

He dresses like a fucking hot topic mannequin. He wears chokers and dog collars to work. Talks in a sing song voice

Just enjoying this back and forth over here about who is going to shove which tranny's dick down whose throat.

Why not user the world is ending soon

>muh trad fantasy

Attached: 324567854235768.jpg (945x600, 121.09K)

trips dont lie

Found the guy that had sex with a trans person because no real women would approach them.

I don't hate them, I pity them.

They're mentally ill and unable to receive proper care because all of society is enabling their delusion by participating in the charade.

>trips confirm its a fantasy

>hot topic
how old is he?

>thinks happy normal families don't exist
We know, you hate everything that's good, cope more

Attached: 1657843334084.jpg (747x566, 445.94K)

24ish

I never said anything about happy families
I am just saying this 1950's -esque tradwife fantasy of your is exactly that, a fantasy. Someone like you would be lucky to even get married

Attached: 324567854325678.jpg (1420x1080, 192.84K)

>"rapey pervert" is apparently male-gendered now
i love when males tell on themselves

24 is the point where cringe shit like that is not abnormal but getting close to the point where its time to stop acting like a teenager