Why is it that some outdated imageboard from the early 2000s is the last place on the internet for free speech?

Why is it that some outdated imageboard from the early 2000s is the last place on the internet for free speech?

Attached: png-transparent-4chan-reddit-board-pol-internet-meme-censor-blur-leaf-heart-logo.png (920x920, 46K)

It's not, and "free speech" doesn't mean whatever the fuck you think it means. I genuinely hope you grow out of your libertarian white supremacy edgelord phase.

free speech means you can say whatever the fuck without getting banned. are you that stupid faggot? also where can other then other obscure website can I find genuine speech?

This place free speech? Funny!

>free speech
Lmao look what happened to /qa/

for the most part there is definitely some retarted rules but its one of the most free speech places on the internet

Yes, this place free speech.

>free speech means you can say whatever the fuck without getting banned
Haha you absolutely can not say whatever you want here without getting banned.

Attached: jinroh.jpg (480x640, 96.55K)

true but you can say way more then on most websites nigger

Did you just get banned from reddit or something?

been banned on reddit for awhile now but yeah I've been banned form reddit nigger

The cage is a bit wider here but the severity of things elsewhere neither changes or redeems the state of things.

Go back then newfag

can't nigger can't you read? also been here for like 2 years now

I see you're happy to reject reality and substitute your own, that's cute. Idk kid, any forum or social network that proclaims itself as conservative is probably what you want to look for.

I did get banned once for asking other posters to help me find and kill that faggot Alice poster. I was drunk, on pills, and very fucking serious. Probably still would, I’m really running out of reasons to live.

true i've been banned for saying I wanted to kill women but for the most part this place or the very least Any Forums is free speech.

You should probably stop posting now

yeah but they suck this is the most "mainstream" place for free speech.

you should probably stop being a faggot

Attached: 1624322281776.jpg (768x719, 113.58K)

Being a screeching nigger is just ape behaviour, not speeh

Well, that faggot would post pics from his home and there was a chance someone could identify the area or even zoom in on a peice of mail or something, so it was a ban for asking people to doxx. I don’t know if they took the death threats seriously but I totally would have killed the fuck out of that retard

>REEEE REDDIT DOESN'T LET ME SAY NIGGER, FREE SPEECH IS DEAD

Attached: 57479464.png (488x459, 286.41K)

True

You're an idiot if you think this highly subjective board populated with fascist Any Forumstards, overrun with Russian troll farms, modded by the Chinese, has any true notion of free speech.

I was temp-banned on this board for posting a reply to the question "What do you guys think of my GF?"

No upboats for you today

I dont know who your talking about but I would just post a pick of some stock girl and say I just want to kill them and I got banned

It's more free speech then other website got banned on reddit for saying retarted

Nobody wanted to see that nasty cunt. It was just your dad in a wig with a plunger up his ass.

no gender reassignment surgery for you today

Attached: 1658336186600631.png (750x556, 347.86K)

That isn't why /qa/ was banned though

Attached: 1644730526511.jpg (2471x2202, 1.1M)

Yeah hoping someone did it for me. Surprised at your ban though, especially if it’s an easy reverse image search

maybe if you're not a piece of shit you wouldnt get banned on other sites, normal non-degenerate people dont have this problem

That’s fine. Any other catch phrases you assume people want to hear?

That’s fucking badass

nigger

Attached: more trans stuff.jpg (959x981, 663.22K)

based

it isn't you fucking tourist, normie retard. head on back to facebook, moron.

verification not required

Yeah KYS faggot

Attached: 3368 - bloodshot_eyes clothes copium crying flag glasses hair hanging mask mustache open_mouth purple_hair rope soyjak stubble suicide text tranny variant_gapejak_front.png (1152x719, 582.31K)

This place only started as a bunch of otaku dweebs couldn’t handle fyad trolling

t. Negative post count

For the most part it is but whatever

If my definition and your definition of free speech can differ, that means there isn't a definitive version of free speech that's universal. So what's the thing you can speak freely about here that you can't elsewhere? Do black people make you nervous? Does men wearing women's clothing make you uncomfortable? Do you think that people with down syndrome and major defects should be culled at birth? What is it you're too afraid of saying "out there" where you're responsible for what you say?