I can’t stop smoking, I’ve tried so many times to quit. I just can’t do it...

I can’t stop smoking, I’ve tried so many times to quit. I just can’t do it. It’s got a hold of me and it won’t let go. Why are cigarettes the most evil thing in the world. How do I finally conquer the demon bros?

Attached: 796F3A2D-E29D-4CCB-B923-C239A046A399.jpg (1000x640, 32.52K)

You have to get rid of your cigarettes, then everytime you want to buy more or bum a smoke, you don't. Then you just do that forever and you've done it

You didn't hear of Allen Carr?

Who?

Ummm I don’t think you understand the power of addiction. I wish it was that easy

just stop being a pussy and keep smoking

Literally just stop. Wow that was so hard.

Choose the lesser of 2 evils and start vaping. It honestly saved my life and ever since i don't feel like constantly dying anymore. Lungs improved, my taste came back, breathing became easier, teeth got whiter, saved more money, coughing stopped, my skin looks healthier, sense of smell came back etc

Only downside is you look like a faggot

Attached: istockphoto-1163230678-1024x1024.jpg (1024x682, 99.64K)

just swap one addiction for another.

Attached: milo smoking.jpg (634x799, 65.79K)

I’ll get right on that, thanks for your worldly advice

Why do you need to quit?

I tried vaping I fucking hate it

Cause I’ve been smoking for over 20 years and I’m at that age where the permanent health problems start creeping in

he already sucks cock, he is trying to get rid of an addiction, not give into the other

can you make one of these yet

Attached: main-qimg-62688fa3eeafb85a8e3b685804261c24-lq.jpg (602x558, 83.66K)

cope and seethe

Attached: imagem_2022-07-26_232023860.png (364x609, 192.89K)

You got Discord?

the quality and taste in different vapes and vapejuice is immense. Its not comparable to switching from one cigarette brand to another. Some vaporizer or juices are absolutely disgusting

I felt the same as you first and just didn't like it until someone introduced me to the right stuff and explained how to maintain it well with coils and shit or its gonna taste like shit.

I would advise you to give it one more shot and buy a disposable vape next time so you cant fuck it up, then if you like it start researching a real vaporizer.
Just ask which one and which taste gets sold the most and just give it one more try. Its worth it believe me, i grew to love it. Fucking hate smoking nowadays.

it's nice that cigarettes help you cope

Ok explain what that is?

This is a decent idea. Get a vape pen and gradually decrease the nicotine in it over the period of a couple months, as well as how frequently you use it, it will be WAY easier to quit when you aren’t as reliant and are used to smaller doses

a bronchial cast of mucus, just google it fag

Thanks for the advice but I guess you didn’t read the thread I fucking hate vaping I tried it a few times just can’t do it

Not very eloquent but this guy is totally right.

Nicotine aint the unhealthy part from smoking tho its all the tar and smoke and other chemicals and shit, im still happily vaping away high nicotine doses and never felt more healthy.
I started vaping to help quit completely but realized i don't have to since there are to little downsides.

>How do I finally conquer the demon bros?
If you are for real, talk to a doctor about Zyban, I quit after 18 years of 2/3 packs a week. You still smoke while you take it, but eventually you won't be in such a rush to get to the store when a pack runs out, that is when you start nicotine patches and eventually taper off the Zyban. I also got a 0% nicotine vape to satisfy the physical habit, but even that eventually faded

yeah, i stoppe cutting my self cuz cigs

Well now you told me what is, but why would that help me quit.