Why don't you own an AR-15, Any Forums?

Why don't you own an AR-15, Any Forums?

Attached: armalite rifle fifteen 5.jpg (718x376, 47.91K)

Disgusting, yet somehow kinda cool at the same time.

AK-47 is better

Because Captain Sparkle Socks and his alcoholic wife beater side-kick banned them.

Attached: bill-blairjpg.jpg (1086x725, 86.82K)

Is that an..... AR-P90?!?!?

Reliable yes, accurate no.

kinda, yes. It ejects out the magwell, you can even insert an AR magazine with spring and follower removed to act as a brass catcher

Because I'm not a pussy-assed bitch that needs 30 rounds. I can shoot a white nationalist with one shot.

>Why don't you own an AR-15, Any Forums?

Not a twat, so not you.

I trust my government

partly b/c of you op and how you're just such a *faggot* but also it's a mouth-breather's gun

I don't have a small penis.

Attached: trust the government.jpg (1080x1487, 292.23K)

is the AR the big mac of guns? get a scar or an ak like a real man faggot

I instantly imagined trying to sneak around with a bunch of brass floating around in the hollow AR mag kek. Kinda defeats the whole bullpup design of the p-90 though. I'd like to see a tavor or another 5.56 bullpup modified like this.

Why do own only one?

>get a scar or an ak like a real man faggot
Why?
>real man
What's manly about those guns?

I lol'd

waste of money

Do you also happen to want to defund the police?

The fact that you need some fancy contraption to kill a man is proof that you aren't a real man. Use your hands and look into their eyes, like God intended, dumbass low T gunfags.

So what do you own then? a musket or something?

Nice trips

Why? You pay them money, may as well be with their service.

You're not a good enough shooter for it to make a difference.

>Use your hands and look into their eyes, like God intended
A hearty chuckle

The police have been absent from the spotlight the media put on them, so no.

Just make sure you still have enough left to take out the vampires and ghouls that'll also be coming after you.

>The fact that you need some fancy contraption to kill a man is proof that you aren't a real man.
Hm, don't think so
>Use your hands and look into their eyes, like God intended
I asked God and he said that's fucking retarded and you're a faggot and an atheist. He says only an absolute subhuman would imagine that's true, as mankind's only natural weapon is his intelligence, which allows him to make better weapons than his enemies.

A real man doesn't stoop to the level of a crippled beast.

Attached: cain.webm (480x258, 692.05K)

When I get one I'm going to keep it in a elementary school. Seems like the safest place for it

Attached: 1657642746220 1654945836993.jpg (2048x2732, 844.47K)

Guns are fun but need to be regulated like cars and treated like an RC car hobby. Whatever happened to fighting bros with fists when no one died? I have literally hugged guys that I beat up or beat me up afterword.

destroyed with both facts, AND knowledge

I own one

Because I want to follow in the path of Jesus and die like him.

>Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.

Jesus commands you to sell the clothes off your very back to buy a military weapon of war if you cannot otherwise afford one.

Make sure that the only people who really can own them are high-level corpos. Can't have the poors becoming armed now, can we? They might actually stop us from turning them into our slaves!

because the Pasadena police does their job and kicks spics, nigs and homeless out if they act up.

Attached: 1647748214053.jpg (1080x1350, 368.88K)