How do you live without an annoying noisy cell phone -- non at all -- in this uncivilized age?

How do you live without an annoying noisy cell phone -- non at all -- in this uncivilized age?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 77.12K)

you'd be surprised how accepting normies are of it if you're just firm and straightforward. Landlines still exist.

You just do it. It's not hard. Just like, don't have a phone.

Attached: 1459455357320.jpg (450x450, 55.47K)

i agree but can you tell me if you're american or not? just curious
you can put a sim card in your laptop or use landline phone, being attractive or passing as a normie probably helps too
you don't have to use it for anything other than taking calls and pictures either

it's pointless if you still use a computer to brag about it on Any Forums

>>i agree but can you tell me if you're american or not?
I am

I have one, no one calls me almost ever, and it's always on silent. Just do it.

No it isn't, you demoralization shill. Stop trying to discourage.

Attached: juggalo-news.gif (409x335, 74.47K)

cope, when you drop techshit, drop everything or nothing, stop using your phone and also your pc for everything else that is not working

by having no friends or a job

Or by evolving your life to perfection - 'Donarld Kanooth'

You've never had a job.
I bet you also think they'll be understanding when they ask if you have reliable transportation and you say you ride a bike of take the bus to work.
That's an insta trash.

No normies really want these?

>noisy cell phone
never had that problem. you seem to be very popular.

>I bet you also think they'll be understanding when they ask if you have reliable transportation and you say you ride a bike of take the bus to work.
if you show up on time they don't actually give a shit.

How do you not live without a smartphone in the current year?
Even if you don't make phone calls, it's indispensable as a communication device, you can even use it as an LTE modem for your legacy devices, it's easier to replace your phone than a laptop or a car that only supports Bluetooth or an aux port for music.
Termux even let's you run traditional desktop Linux software so you can have a portable Linux computer whenever you go.

Are you really telling me you would rather use communication apps at your desktop computer?

Attached: 1660965371902711.jpg (1397x1074, 235.26K)

Just wait until your bus comes late or your line gets removed.

Just disable notifications nigger

>"Oh, yeah, my bus was late, sorry..."
>"Oh, yeah, there was a big crash on the interstate, sorry..."
same exact shit to them

I'd rather talk in person

Attached: buffchad.jpg (736x530, 31.02K)

It is really intolerable that people expect you to drop everything your are doing an listen to their bullshit. If I wasn't a wageslave I would never put up with it.

Attached: 1661019865582852.jpg (612x524, 45.84K)