Hypothetically

What would happen if you went back in time and molested yourself as a child?

Attached: thinking girl.jpg (1600x1133, 253.6K)

What if you molested your mother and you were your own father.

What if you molested your father so then your father turned gay so you were never born but then you weren't there to molest him so he didn't turn gay?

What if you had a big fight coming up, you go back in time and molest your opponent as a child, and then when they come out for the fight they're like "oh shit it's you"

What if you went back in time and stayed back in time and turned yourself into your own child sex slave. Who would you grow up into?

I'd be fucked up and would grow up to travel back in time to molest myself.

+1 internet to you sir

But how could you have done that if you weren’t born gay???
Paradoxical

Depends on how you think time works. Some theories stipulate that it's all simultaneous and you will always have gone back in time to molest yourself.

I'd get rich cuz id film it with 2022 tech

I love younger girls! Any Forumsros!

Your fortune: Outlook good

Fair enough so you didn't actually change the past you just fulfilled the predetermined timeline?

I was an extremely ugly child. I can't see myself molesting the little monster.

Yup

Different timeline, universe, eh, not really going back in time, just different universe or some bullshit like that, I don't really know what am I talking about but I am sure of it

I’d say exactly what the person who molested me said so that I never told anyone…… I might be responsible.

Something lie this happens in Robert Heinlein's Time Enough for Love. The essentially immortal Lazarus Long goes back in time, seduces his mother, beats himself, then dies in combat in WW1.

*begats

I think there was a Futurama episode sort of like that too.

Wouldn't that just be a form of quantum masturbation? I see nothing wrong here.

Attached: 14788855249898.png (389x411, 300.79K)