Can i microwave picrel?

can i microwave one of these or will it melt? how can I warm it up? i tried wrapping a hot washcloth around it but it didnt really transfer enough heat to feel anything.

Attached: fleshlight-fleshlight-vibro-pink-lady.jpg (1024x512, 29.73K)

you could try turning your power to the lowest setting and waiting a few minutes. might still melt tho

Soak it in hot water, that's what I do with mine

is that some kind of 3d printed railgun barrel?

Assuming it’s plastic, no. Soak it in a hot water bath or, if you don’t want it to be wet with water, put it in a container first

>buy warming rod
/thread

i will try soaking it in hot water then, idk why i didnt think of that. thanks

Dude just big mouth it, hwat up some beans, put them on ziploc bags and tape them to the fleshlight

Soak it/Run it and the lubricant under hot water

microwave a wet washclothe, wrap the fleshlight in the washclothe and it will be hot. ive burned the fuck out of my hand after heating up a washcloth to warm a wound before

Your fortune: Bad Luck

Like this fuck said They are inexpensive as fuck and you can get them off amazon.
Or you could get a bottle of some lube that gives off the sensation of heat, so by the time the warming effect wears off, the flesh light has warmed up from use and contact with your petite pecker.

Also if you need another reason. The whole "towel in the microwave" shit is more labor intensive and extra steps and shit. Compared to a usb powered plastic heat rod that can double to prelube your shlong sleeve.

This.

Rolled 6 (1d6)

test

How about putting it in hot water? Are you this dense? Must be a nigger.

>microwave
Boil some water and toss it in for a few minutes instead

Your fortune: Good Luck

Attached: 1656118180025.jpg (614x900, 116.86K)

>can i microwave picrel?
Do it for science and post results

this, microwave it raw

Your fortune: Godly Luck

That would scald the fuck out of your dick. Just soaking in hot water from the tap can make it uncomfortably hot.

Put it in a bowl of hot water bro lol

>That would scald the fuck out of your dick
You're not supposed to put your dick in the water dumbass.

Attached: 1656206320330.gif (250x203, 135.72K)

I take it you don't read well.