How do you guys cope with the knowledge that life is temporary and everything around you will be taken away one day?

how do you guys cope with the knowledge that life is temporary and everything around you will be taken away one day?
pt.2

Attached: 9B86EF09-69C6-41A7-8568-84A927F8FF1E.jpg (1125x746, 400.65K)

I'm a sad cunt that tries to hide his emotions, you just accept it and tell yourself to stop caring so much because caring about something you can't change is ultimately as pointless as this life.

Thank god

I feel good about it.

breed with as much bate as possible. your line continues with perfect specimens

I just accept it, i think about death as something that's greater than me, something that overcomes my human desires, try to see it in the eyes of a greater being, juat as an ant dies and doesn't do anything, it's just part of existence, i don't wanna sound woke or some shit, i just know my place in the universe

Cope with sex.
Fuck as young as you can get.

Lots of ignoring the situation.

Grow up. You were never owed life but you have one. So do with it what you will but don't moan about it.
From dust to dust, everything else is just gravy.

Attached: 1574517585987.jpg (900x789, 51.38K)

Good , fuck this world

I am going to be batshit insane by my mid twenties. I'm 19 I just spend all day waiting to die, shitposting and getting high. I'm not really sure why I haven't an hero's yet. I don't really like being around other people. I have pretty much devolved agoraphobia at this point and I'm not really sure what is keeping me going. I did the last few years of high school online and didn't bother applying for collages. I have done nothing the last year of my life.

That's rona side effects bro

Would you want to live forever on this absurd planet? That scares me more than death.

Nah the insane thing is genetics. The rona just accelerated my ability to avoid people.

By doing nothing, avoiding social interaction, and drinking until I don't care anymore.

Who does? Just killing yourself would be stupid though, you’re just cutting your time even more short.

Long life, short life - doesn't really matter.

Attached: D3244995-B872-49E7-8741-6666DB0AC924.jpg (850x400, 60.97K)

good, imagine if this shit lasted forever, it would be insufferable

"im a junkie neet and my life is shit wtf???"
gee, i wonder why user

there was an eternity before your birth, there will be an eternity after your birth, and knowing the nature of the last eternity, you can say for a fact that it ended with you birth.

in an infinit roll of the dices,
You'll likely get another shot a being human, the odds are on your side

Attached: main-qimg-7cb9f64a3882ae4b2b4a5e1486f3653c.jpg (1280x355, 60.89K)

it wont be taken away, user.
we just have to give it back.
we own nothing aside our experience.
you have to accept that you’re not in control.
then you are free to live.

I'm not confused user I'm just sharing

>You'll likely get another shot a being human
except for the universe expanding, not shrinking, so I'm not seeing how this shit is supposed to loop over and over

I just think of death as something completly natural. Part of the process. Is it normal to be afraid of dawn? Every day has one. Just like there are credits after every movie. It's just how it is. Your life can leave an impact or it won't. Does it even matter? Have fun as long it lasts, doing whatever that lights your wandering eyes. Only white ash will remain at the end.

ok, it is not know what will happen to the end of the universe, there are 3 possibilites

1. Big Freeze : If gravity is less strong than the strong nuclear force -> Things will expend forever

2.a Big Crunch : If gravity is stronger than the strong force -> Things will expend, then be overcome by gravity and then collapse

2.b if things collpase, it will likely bouce back into another Big bang

but here's the thing, even under scenario 1. There was an eternity before the universe and there will be an eternity after the universe, and because of infinit roll of the dices, the universe will be reborn again (along with infinit variation of it)

Attached: big-crunch-theory-big-bounce.jpg (400x380, 81.93K)

Is it worth reading freud?

What's the point if it was infinite?

>and because of infinit roll of the dices, the universe will be reborn again (along with infinit variation of it)
do you know what heat death is? do you know what a non-sequitur is? if the universe has infinite expansion, eventually all matter will be so scattered there will be practically zero chance any of it would be able to condense again to do anything

Life means something; consciousness doesn't arise spontaneously out of matter, and all of everything doesn't have to exist yet does anyway. Do philosophy. Investigate theology. Become Christian. Find joy.

Attached: Intellectually Unserious Atheists.jpg (1024x1335, 532.48K)

lol that list.