Twice thread!

Twice thread!

Attached: Savior of the Forest Realm.jpg (419x610, 367.55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zT8VCftHajY
youtube.com/watch?v=Amq-qlqbjYA
youtube.com/watch?v=wFxXpPAFnks
youtube.com/watch?v=DD2m_iqD7dI
pokemondb.net/pokedex/shedinja#dex-evolution
youtube.com/watch?v=32BOmle7Z6w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's often been said that those RARE threads tend to be Twice threads which also have quite the potential to be Nice threads!

Attached: - -.jpg (1024x892, 95.57K)

For me, it'd have to be the Top 10 Worst Classic Cards in Yugioh!
youtube.com/watch?v=zT8VCftHajY

Attached: = =.jpg (96x96, 4.08K)

thanks for letting me in cloudflare

Attached: Dami - Back safely (220723 Dami IG).jpg (1080x1350, 108.68K)

I love Jihyo

Attached: 21D1ADC0-D694-4F35-B7BA-1388D2C7B59E.jpg (669x1061, 83.52K)

Salutations, my frens!
I hope that everyone is doing most excellent there today as we slowly make our way through this on week we find ourselves in!
Hopefully some quite cozy times have been partaken in there today!

> It may not be that one particular day but for a day of the Toos, I'd say it's quite a bit Blessed!
> THANK THE CLOUDFARE GODS!
Greetings to you there, my frens!
I pray that the day has involved just a few of those cozy partakings I've been hearing about!
Any of those BLESSED dabblings going on over there for you tonight?!

Attached: Mina12.webm (268x380, 1.07M)

> For our first Jimmy-Jam of this Twice thread, I give to the frens this one Blinkfu band BOP that you might know and it's certainly a bit of a CLASSIC in my eyes and one of their BEST KJimmy-Jams!
youtube.com/watch?v=Amq-qlqbjYA

Attached: DubuJimmyJams12.jpg (236x354, 13.66K)

> Are you aware that there's currently a struggle between the forces of the mining vidya and Pokevidya to secure one of those RARE Let's Plays from the Twicefus?! For any interested frens, post THREE numbers [1-515, 1-557, 1-385] and receive THREE videos in the form of a Jimmy-Jam, SmartBoi video, AND a Meme!

Attached: Lalisa em a saga manicraft.jpg (1080x1080, 174.72K)

> From what I'm seeing here, it seems that we've found another one of those RARE cards!

And this one RARE card in particular is a bit of a NEW card as well which those card collector frens might want to snatch up!

Attached: Fairy Guardian.jpg (419x610, 285.23K)

Now the REAL question here is what's going on with that one board that we're on that you can put your name and the subject and comments and all of that various stuff like most of the other boards?!
> This is truly some sort of development to be sure... never before seen perhaps?! At least on here!

I guess that one guy who kept posting threads each day asking for the Name feature finally got what he wanted!

Attached: Dubu40.jpg (429x429, 26.19K)

mad at work all day. I hate being in the office and having the entire office space all to myself except for two other people.
also when I look at other engineer's drawings for information while doing my own for some reason I get mad when I see mistakes. like they should know better or something. I get real indignant
the one coworker had this complaint to say about his liberal roommate; he said his sense of humor has been evolving to be more dark. they were sitting watching some forged in fire show about making edge weapons and there was some 16 year old girl that shows up and he said his roommate wouldn't stop going on and on making jokes about how ugly she was
so I informed him that his roommate has finally turned incel.
>anyway mad at work today

Attached: Yoohyeon and Dami 01.jpg (1536x2048, 515.89K)

> The next Jimmy-Jam on the YouTube Jimmy-Jam rabbit hole is this: A CERTIFIED HOOD CLASSIC of a Jimmy-Jam from that one phantasmal band that I heard they might even be making a MV of quite soon so I figured why the heck not give it a whirl now with the Jimmy-Jam itself!
youtube.com/watch?v=wFxXpPAFnks

Attached: DubuJimmyJams15.webm (566x648, 2M)

keep everyone anonymous
I don't want someone to recognize me

Attached: Yoohyeon and Dami 06.jpg (2000x3000, 913.65K)

> Heck...
Today is certainly "One of those days" as Fred and the Gang says then...

I guess it depends on how much it might heck you over and the workies there, you know?
Like if those drawings are truly CURSED and it takes like 20 minutes just to figure out what you need to know that SHOULD take a couple minutes at most then I guess that's a bit of an issue to say the least!
> One those folks should rectify to make their drawings make more sense!

But on the coworker fellow... well, I guess he's just a constant peculiar fellow to be sure!
> and there was some 16 year old girl that shows up and he said his roommate wouldn't stop going on and on making jokes about how ugly she was
Because I'm sure that one fellow is quite the impressive looking fellow as well! He's quite the BLESSED looking one to deride the looks of a kid which is... something in itself!
> so I informed him that his roommate has finally turned incel.
You're not wrong, my fren!
Let's just hope he doesn't start the incel uprising I've been hearing about!

Attached: Mina35.webm (406x480, 937.85K)

> TRIPS of TRUTH, no less!
I don't quite know how I feel about the change there to be fair... I guess it will just take some getting used to in the end like the CURSED CAPTCHA thingy that keeps adding on more and more characters to it!
> Maybe they'll axe the whole system and go back to basics in a while, I haven't seen many folks using it yet!

Attached: Mina123.webm (502x480, 414.43K)

> Our next Jimmy-Jam on the YouTube Jimmy-Jam rabbit hole is this: One of those DOUBLE FEATURE Jimmy-Jams with another phantasmal band BOP from the same album as the prior one but with one of those FANCY MV thingies I've been hearing about!
youtube.com/watch?v=DD2m_iqD7dI

Attached: DubuJimmyJams2.jpg (520x650, 72.87K)

(●●)

Evening.

Attached: 1658212129480612.png (252x248, 56.94K)

Greetings to you there, my fren!
I pray that you've been up to just a few of those quite RARE partakings over there perhaps of the SPOOKUMS variety and the like!
> Anything WACKY and WILD going on there today?!
Or maybe SPOOKUMS?!

Attached: Mina.webm (480x480, 540.58K)

>Because I'm sure that one fellow is quite the impressive looking fellow as well
I don't want to give too much information away about the guy but the coworker thinks his roommate hasn't learned to socialize properly. he has always lived "at home"
>giving too much away, but the kid is 45 years old with a SJW PHd in something stupid (I read his dissertation he uses the word racism) and he lives with his mother. he brings in his friend (coworker) to help pay the rent. so he has been renting a room off his
anyway the coworker says the guy is super liberal and goes to far-right Christian forums to troll them
>he might be here right now, except he assures me that neither he nor the roommate comes to the 4ch.
I don't notice the changes. I only noticed cloudflare was asking who I was and was checking my computer
hey ghost fren

Attached: yoo Dami purple or magenta.jpg (2048x2731, 1M)

As spooky as usual. Thank you.

Good evening.

(●●)

Attached: 20220609_012238.jpg (1450x2130, 346.31K)

Then that one roommate fellow is definitely THE person who can pass judgement on folks being on TV or how they look and the like!
> anyway the coworker says the guy is super liberal and goes to far-right Christian forums to troll them
I bet he thinks he's owning those Christian fellows to be fair!
Those "far-right" ones as well which are likely just some normal sorts of folks wondering who this weird fellow is posting strange thingies on their message boards kek

> I only noticed cloudflare was asking who I was and was checking my computer
I did get that earlier on once but thankfully that's not a repeat thingy for me!
It's just this strange "new" system for me... they've clearly been doing some work behind the scenes there with stuff like the embedded files warning and what not before and how slow the site was a bit ago!

Attached: Nayeon45.jpg (1000x910, 113.58K)

I was wondering where those fellows were. How is everyone today?

Question for the frens. Why do you think some people work retail all their life and are in their 40’s or 50’s working as a cashier?

I’m not trying to be judgemental. I just always, always feel sad when I see that for them because nobody deserves to make little money.

Attached: 4FB7CCA2-0278-4C01-B56D-FFECC0960795.jpg (557x557, 115.05K)

testing something

Perhaps the fellow will be pleased to know that, while playing that one Pokevidya recently, I got this one NEW Poke for the team that evolves into one of those SPOOKUMS-types there that he might be all about!
> Some might even say there's going to be TWO of those types of Poke on the squad!

Hopefully that makes the SPOOKUMS fellow a proud one!

Attached: Bugger.jpg (1920x641, 307.68K)

Greetings to you there, my cashier fellow fren!
> If that's the job description to be fair, I thought you were all about stocking stuff up!

Either way, I hope that all is going well over there for you today!
And I think those folks just like the job for what it's worth or they're content with it!
> I mean... if it works for them and they can live from it, I guess why not do the thingy!

Sometimes it's less about the money and more about enjoying what they do I guess, even for cashiers!

Attached: Mina46.webm (270x480, 512.15K)

Bugster9000 needs a doctor.

>Welcome to the squad

(●●)

Attached: 20220720_011954.gif (498x278, 1.45M)

The name is a... temporary one since one of the evolutions basically reverts back to the original name of the Poke!
> For some strange reason...
BUT I can rename him a few towns from now so it won't be long with the peculiar name (or no name in his case)!

So I'm always open to names for that one Poke fellow when he evolves!
pokemondb.net/pokedex/shedinja#dex-evolution

Attached: Mina8.jpg (610x610, 38.4K)

>I bet he thinks he's owning those Christian fellows to be fair!
I didn't really ask nor do I really know, but I think that means he considers himself 'atheist'
I get a bunch of weird stories about the guy from the coworker. he doesn't have a job (yet? after getting his PHd in 2016 or 2017?) so he goes to thrift stores and buys clothes to sell on ebay and he might make $100/day.
>that is why he needs the coworker to pay his mom's rent

I did a face swap on these two guys with some (other other) coworkers (none related to any stories) and one came out pretty close and the other one not at all. I wanted to use it in a teams meeting or a zoom call but I gave up on it.
>I also gave up on the Dami-Ga edit. maybe I should have used Dami-Yoo

Attached: Yoo Dami in Black Suits.jpg (3840x2160, 1.63M)

today must be buddy cop theme
live laverne and shirley
or hart to hart
>cagney and lacey?

Attached: yoo Dami collage.jpg (1920x1080, 201.3K)

I’m 27 and do overnight shopping, not a cashier but more of a stock person I guess.

Attached: E160A1B1-E908-49F4-AAC6-65A3EF3D9BA1.jpg (1000x991, 77.92K)

I guess he really took the Interwebs atheist meme seriously in his case!
Just because those fellows go around "owning" the religious folks doesn't mean that he needs to be a peculiar fellow to them all the time!
> He could just be like... normal or something!

Or better yet, he could dedicate his time to getting MORE clothes to sell on Ebay so maybe he can make like $200/day instead and he'll stop being so strange!

> But which one is the "Good cop" and the "Bad cop"?!

Well, I know a bit of that of course, my fren!
But stocking is an important job as well!
> After all, if people don't see the toilet paper on the shelves, imagine the panic!

Attached: Mina102.webm (700x473, 661.31K)

*kimchi farts*

Attached: 1658451068152578.jpg (1200x900, 170.46K)

> The next Jimmy-Jam on the YouTube Jimmy-Jam rabbit hole is this: The Linkin band also comes back to us here tonight with a DOUBLE FEATURE of POWERFUL and cozy Jimmy-Jams for the frens to partake in, starting with the POWERFUL first of course!
youtube.com/watch?v=32BOmle7Z6w

Attached: DubuJimmyJams14.jpg (648x1000, 83.77K)

But wouldn’t they want more financial security? The plan I made is to save 75 percent of every paycheque.

It’s an eerie photo to be sure

Attached: C744D0A7-787A-4E03-A5C5-E35C1E42EA14.jpg (500x500, 26.89K)

I will keep that in mind.

>Do you remember the diddler

The names you've chosen are fantastic.

Funny even
(●●)

Attached: 1658296352232477.jpg (236x314, 8.38K)

I’m going to have sex with Dubu