Hello im suicidal and have been for atleast 15 years. i dont entirely know why im here. i think its the love of others...

hello im suicidal and have been for atleast 15 years. i dont entirely know why im here. i think its the love of others. i imagine the pain i will hurt a select few. and i would rather punish myself than cause others pain.
if i talk to people about it they usually walk away within 10min, and or give me zero useless information or they get mad and think i just need to fix myself... whatever that means.

i work out, eat like a king. still i dont want food, i dont want physical power. i just want to ''accidentally walk in from of that speedy truck''

any actual tips?

Attached: download (1).jpg (256x256, 18.21K)

bunch of typos... sry

At least you have a few that would care.
I have nobody, and feel the same as you.
Just gotta keep on keeping on. For me, it's the hope that one day I will make a friend, or have a romantic relationship that will last.

Life is a badly designed rollercoaster, you can jump out early, but we're all going to end up splatted on the concrete, might as well enjoy the ride. The moral is to not employ cheap immigrant labor to build rollercoasters.

any tips on the catch 22? how do i release myself from peoples ''alive expectations''? without causing pain.(others)

Find a purpose in life or see a professional.

i think you misunderstand life.
just because i would cause certain people pain due to my death. does not mean they dont find me a downer and a hassle.
id be doing them a favor without them understanding until about a year later(id guess). hell they get to cry on a bunch of shoulders and use that to their advantage.

my fam is sick.

find something to destroy and make that your life mission. once it's done, kill the next thing. you'll die of old age long before running out of stuff to break.

Attached: arnold-zwickey-animosity.jpg (450x535, 81.27K)

Attached: f1d9b6e009f60c96b43785b19d2f750e.png (738x1200, 462.71K)

dont both. many times. i have several hobbies and im considered damn good at them.
ive had several professional shrinks and so on aswell.
still doesn't change my suicidal thoughts

if only i owned porcelain factory

Kill them first.
What does it matter after all? Most probably your fear for others pain is a facade for your own, it is a way to defer responsibility for your own wellbeing onto others. Why not consider the pain your continued existence in a state of doom-welcoming brings upon these people?

A Vitamin D deficiency is a hell of a drug. Good luck.

Well hang on there, i don't have any tips sorry, but know that you're brave and i rally mean this, a coward would kill themselves but you're still here for your loved ones and that's what matters, you should seek help

checked, not the issue. im out in the sun all day fishing man. i eat top class food and take vitamins. no effect.

I told my parents a few years ago I was depressed. They told me I needed to grow up my brother called me a pussy.
I then told my only friend at the time, who told me I was just feeling sorry for myself...whatever that means.
I get it bro.

Hey what a coincidence. Same. Lil bro said the same and parents.

I cut them out of my life since, and live alone now. Sometimes I felt like they all wanted me to kms. But I won't, I get up, and go to work, and do what I have to do, and enjoy some hobbies. Just gotta always hope for a better tmrw. It will come to us eventually. Just gotta keep working hard and doing our best.

Suicidal thoughts are just your brains instinct to clear up the gene pool, you are probably a worthless fuck. Anyways have fun killing yourself lol

Attached: 597ab1b81fb19959e95c9752a7867c36.jpg (748x421, 26.64K)

>suicidal
>15 years
Man, you fucking suck at being suicidal. Just give it up.

Ye ive done it aswell. Id rather die alone than surrounded by vultures

Atleast i dont have a reaction folder. I got a life...