What's the Midwest like? Asking as a Californian

What's the Midwest like? Asking as a Californian

Attached: midwest_states_map.png (810x579, 130.87K)

What's the California like? Asking as a Midwestn

It's good. People assume it's boring but there's actually a lot of natural beauty and fun attractions if you know where to look. Personally I live in Illinois and while I wouldn't mind leaving the state, I dont think I'd ever move out of the mid west

It sucks. Stay the fuck where you are.

Socal specifically is dogshit, expensive, full of homelessness, just take a shit and make sure the toilet was clogged so when you flush you have a mess in your bathroom and have to clean it up except a bunch of corrupt politicians, nigs, and spics are making it impossible to do so because it is racist to do so, youre homophobic if you do so, youre transphobic if you do so, youre breaking the law for trying to do something good, youre supposed to piss, set fire, and litter because thats what normal people do, normal dont abide by laws, normal people dont have common sense, live like an animal. It is absolute dogshit. Seriously, I wish I had good paying job to leave. Never vote for the same policies that made into a dump.

I dont want kids nor do I vote but if I were, I would not vote for policies that made california a shithole

Well, you could visit for a while if you really wanna know. Up North, winters suck, more Southern, summers suck. Ohio sucks in general. It's hard to find good sushi. Nature in abundance and much of it unspoilt.

Attached: harry-potter-hates-ohio1.jpg (639x828, 79.09K)

>no good sushi
Never was one for sushi, I am young so maybe my tastes change in 5 years and I will have kicked myself in the ass by then wishing I had rode the gravy train sooner
You know, Ohio always pops up as the shithole of the midwest. Dayton, Cleveland, Cincinnati, they all seem synonymous with shithole.
Like I said though, If I had the means to do so, I'd fuck right off and settle down there, no liberal/democrat vote for me. I know what a shithole is like, I'd rather pop pills with Ohio junkies than live in SoCal where it is an absolute cluster fuck dumpster fire

It's dog shit, stay away, you commie faggot

I am not a communist you gaylord.

Cheap drinks, thick women, nice forests and lakes, what more could you ask for?

If you come to South Dakota with a Cali license plate we will smash your windows and the cops will shrug it off lmao

Stay there, faggot. I'm sure Commiefornia grew on you. Next you'll be bringing your whole Lubturd family here like a pack of beaners.

Yo, you got some hatred boiling up in ya from seeing the worst of the worst. We can find the bad in just about anyone, anywhere, but I know it's more difficult to latch onto the filthy underbelly that is the modern American when living in a lower populated area. It is a numbers game really and that may be what you're searching for in the Midwest. Any of the major cities in the Midwest will still smell of the same desperate and despondent stink you have burned in your nose, but there is the ability to find a good job, humane housing, and not have to wade through the muck. I've spent a lot of time in all of the states in your cute pic. I have seen what you see here in the Midwest. I have also found the exact opposite. I am the Midwestn. I can give you hot dish recipes and teach you how to properly wave to a passing motorist. I may even be able to teach you the art of the two hour long goodbye. First, you must believe you can brave the snow and the long "O's."

Traitor

Don'tcha know

Attached: harbor_freight.jpg (600x900, 105.76K)

We have plenty of... water

Drive 8 hours in any direction and see nothing but ranches and fields. Friendly people as long as you're the pious type in the edges of the bible belt. Lots of poverty, little deadend towns, and bored people with nothing to do except drugs, booze, or pumping out kids.

Wouldn't recommend personally. The prairie gets old fast

Just being a good Lutheran and spreading the good word. Green and Yellow baby!

Attached: FUCK_YES.jpg (288x396, 65.94K)

Stupid. Hot. You have to chase some asshole around to buy weed.

>Socal specifically is dogshit, expensive

NorCal here.
Dude. Just stay in Cali.
All these idiots are right. We aren't welcome anywhere but NY.

But if you really want to go, just get an entry level job in Cali and use that income to buy a house in MI. Rent it out until you've saved up to go for good. Once you leave, you can't come back.

But just go to visit before making up your mind.
The humidity alone will fucking kill you.
Tons of flying bugs.
Literal retarded people who compulsively obsess on politics.
Nasty ass fat women.
Absolute no food worth eating.
So yeah... just go check it out before you commit.

Agreed stay the fuck out of the Midwest. We dont need you fucking it up like you did California

Terrible. Stay away. You'll hate it.

Many white women

Califags stay tf out of Michigan, we're full gayniggers.

>Many white women on meth and welfare with 2.5 niglet babies

its good, people stick to themselves, maybe suburbs and rural areas are boring but a good boring.

But you’re fucking it up by being there Trumper

I do hate it. But a lot of people are moving there for the cheaper land and for employment opportunities. Your state is going to get more liberal.

Do they pay you for this? I'm serious. I've no morals and will shill liberal horse shit for cash, just gimme a link to sign up.

>for the cheaper land

But that's the trap tho.
I could never live in snow. Walk and drive on ice. Stay inside for 10 months because of fucking weather. Listen to hicks talk about stupid ass shit nobody cares about. Watch niggers commit crimes you only see on COPS.

Most of the stereotypes are true.
There's a reason land is more expensive in CA. It's totally worth it.

So if you don’t care about Trump and why did you get so mad about it? Is it because whatever you do, you’re going to enable stupid shit head right wingers into power?

>Watch niggers commit crimes

And even the whites are fucked up.
The nazi party is a literal thing in the midwest.

Oh you're just a schizo, okay.

I DGAF about American politics, I just want the sweet shitpost money.

Sorry not schizophrenic, not a Trump supporter.

Absolutely right. Please stay where you are.

You do realize except for the snow part, you’re describing the environment outside any major city in the United States, including California. The only advantage is that rural areas have to obey laws liberal state legislatures pass.

>cheaper land

Attached: houses.jpg (1200x628, 280.53K)

Fucking awful, actually everywhere but California is literally hell! Never leave the state.

Actually, we have twelve months of winter.
Don't come here.

It’s fine. I work at a cemetery

Alaska’s thawing out though. Boomers are flocking there to buy summer homes.

Just gimme the link. Also you're bad at this. You're trying way too hard, and it comes off forced. I'd do it way better. Is English even your first language? Damn, I don't even got the job and I been outsourced to Pakis.

Detroit isn't exactly the best example to lead with, but yeh, cheap shit is just that. Cheap, and shit.

The link for what?
to prove that you’re a Trumper? It doesn’t matter. You’re so angry at Democrats you would let them lose and Republicans win.

You can buy a four bedroom house in South Dakota for under $200,000, but you have to live with a bunch of stupid Trumpers.