What goes on in these scary looking corporate buildings?

What goes on in these scary looking corporate buildings?

Attached: istockphoto-1196323722-612x612.jpg (612x408, 43.91K)

we have meetings and discuss the most orderly way to get you all rounded up and moved into work camps

hookers and blow

Diversity hires

Paper shuffling. Pseudo-intellectual discourse. Mostly covert planning for furtherance of SHTF

wage slavery

Miserable office workers tip tap on their
keyboard while their wife gets fucked by a nigger

I work in the second top floor of a relatively well known big glass building in Sillicon Valley

Nowadays, mostly marketing guys come into the office. All the software engineers are working from home when they can. People work, eat lunch, maybe chit chat and play a game of ping pong or Mario Kart in the rec room, then go home to their families

Work. You should try it sometime, you lazy ass

A bunch of incompetent, mismanaged, or otherwise alienated drones take part in a long form competition to drown each other in carbon dioxide at the expense of more incompleted, more mismanaged and more alienated drones.

Usually one per team who gets delegated the same easiest tasks nobody else wants. It’s true, but not as bad as you’d think

>NEET

Obtuse angles

What kind of work do these people actually do. How the fuck does moving bits of paper around and pushing buttons on a computer serve any productive purpose for anyone.

insurance fraud

we compare business cards

Attached: dubs_card.jpg (544x499, 41.79K)

Shit. It's basically a fancy human litterbox for the office workers to build shit castles in.

That’s just what it looks like for a retard like you from the outside. What company are we talking about here?

A bank?
A software company?
An engineering firm?
An airline corporate office?

What business exactly? I can tell you exactly what goes on in my big glass building, since I work there. I don’t have an IQ of 5, and realize other buildings probably have similar things going on.

Im a latino spic, if I am weird as in borderline on the spectrum, quiet, overly shy, likes to be alone, odd individual, uh, how would I go about being a diversity hire who likes to keep his head down, do his work, and go home? I dont want the bland corporate machine too force me to be apart of some "family" to boost morale, I want to be a cog in a faceless corporate machine that can clock in, do his work, go home, rinse and repeat. Like a proletariat would being exploited by the capitalist class, a good drone, not a "human being" if you will

Pencil-necked fuckwits get paid $4K+ a month to move numbers around on a spreadsheet, "attend" board-meetings, drink coffee, not respond to e-mails, lie, and talk shit around the water-tank before driving away in their Teslas.

I fucking hate corporate so much, it's unreal.

Attached: 20160317_151514.jpg (2560x1920, 1.8M)

What job are you taking about here?

Just curious is all. I'm thinking of going to college to get a degree, but have no idea what people in office buildings actually do. It's all very mysterious.

It’s like saying “I don’t know what people at job sites do”

WHAT office building specifically?

What do you want to do? I work in a fancy glass building making 179k a year with no degree. Wouldn’t recomendable one unless you know what to do with it.

What do you do exactly? Not the original cunt you are replying to

Corporate in general, American corporate in particular.
>oh wow, it's 17ºF/96ºF outside. Good thing I work a nice, cushy office job in an air-conditioned setting.
>I'd hate to actually have to do any meaningful work in a warehouse, lumberyard, or freight hub where I'd be exposed to all the elements + a possible virus.

Attached: 20140830_170248.jpg (1920x2560, 1.77M)

Sounds like you are ready for corporate life then, but what do you want to do? You need some skills besides being a minority.

What interests you? Is money the main goal, or do you want to do something fun?