Is the future of humanity black? i heard africa is having a population boom (up to 2...

Is the future of humanity black? i heard africa is having a population boom (up to 2.5b) while whites will stagnate/decline were around 800m non-white latinos right now.

Attached: 2050-human.jpg (600x763, 54.93K)

I would be more worried about china

> Beware of Anti-White PsyOp (psychological operations) agents/posters shilling a false narrative (usually posting something that denigrates or intends to cause harm to Whites).

> These people will post threads and may also pretend to interact within a thread, again in a manner to cause harm to Whites.

> Popular topics include: BBC, White Replacement, White Genocide, BNWO, Interbreeding, Insults, Demoralization, Trying to cause division among Whites, Trying to confuse Whites.

> Other topics include: Shilling for progressive/liberal agenda, Attempting to keep White men away from black women, Trying to make it seem normal for White women to date outside their race.

> They want White Men to remain passive or they want White Men to leave the country.

> “Racism” is a new concept, created in 1902, designed to weaken the Whites and empower blacks.

> Learn about what’s really going on.

Necessary nigger information [massive amount of useful info]
Niggers without camouflage [rare glimpse at reality]
Victims of black hatred. [don’t let this continue]
> Most people don’t know what’s happening, please help to spread awareness!
-=]

Attached: 1632833665625.jpg (2669x3350, 1.04M)

Niggers breed like crazy but don't produce anything of value, so the system will eventually collapse on itself.

Who fucking cares at this point. (((They))) want to destroy the world. It's just a matter of who gets to push the button at this point. The world will burn simply because it deserves to at this point. Anti tech revolution now!!!

how so?
i never advocated for it, in fact id hate it . but can you prove how the white race is going to survive for the next 500 years? id love some stuff on that you know......... i live in a diverse city and half of the whites i know are racemixing..................

>>Anti tech revolution now

Did you post this message through carrier pigeon?

4channers come up with the craziest ideas and dumb copy and paste shit.

the 2nd guy claimed there will be no white extinction but he also cant answer the crazy immigration rates and the african population boom, i want something to believe in and these people toss me garbage that they throw at the wall and hope it sticks, i want to believe in the white race but maybe its impossible

I think this would be a wonderful opportunity to pause for a moment and give thanks for the great contributions of the Black community to our society. Their peaceful and generous nature make them ideal neighbors, lending testimony to their exceptional family values and parenting skills unrivaled by any other culture. Their commitment to academic excellence enriches our schools and serves as an example to all who hope to achieve prominence as a people. Real estate values are fueled by the mix of African Americans into an area due to their caring and respectful nature of these communities, an example of all they have achieved through their enthusiasm for self- improvement by hard work and a self-reliant can-do nature. Without their industrious and creative drive, we would most undoubtedly be poorer as a nation.

nah

Reason 1. People mostly living in the northern hemisphere they'll get more and more white
Reason 2. In a few centuries people will be able to choose skin color

Attached: 61XeUhRw5zL.jpg (1044x1360, 94.73K)

okay my question is this. with genetic engineering wouldnt that just kill the human race if they diverge their own genetics too much? the less human some lunatics want to become and the more non human genes in the human genepool the less incentive the new genepool has to be human?

I guess you're right, it would be the end of the natural human race. But then again, we've been selecting ourselves for civilization, killing many types of humans in the past, this wouldn't be so different.

i see red hair, green eyes, a nice tan, and some dick suckin lips.... WTF make you claim her as BLACK? I did 23 and me... i
m like, 20% African because of my sicilian heritage.... I ain't no nigger... faggot

I predict that all races will just be preserved and white people won't die out

>
THIS... wow. you sir, deserve an award of somekind.

I think the white race will carry on, they have that way about them, I was just watching this is England thinking about this and I don't see how they will die out I think it's impossible for them to die out.

That's how you preserve generational wealth, which is what matters.

>Non-white latinos
You mean like fucking Mayans you idiot.
I really hope you’re not white because you alone bring our average iq down lower than all the other races. Also that girls hot, if every girl looked like her that would be a good thing.

Yeah. When that happens blacks can extinct and absorb whites and literally ant other race that exists. Even Chinese and Indian. But we will be long dead and buried before then. Fuck young white girls while you can.

the future of humanity, luckily, will be outer space, meanwhile, retarded like you are slowering this process. im white if this can make you understand how cluster supernova fucked up are your fears

This was actually true pre1968 before cocaine "mysteriously" made it into black American areas.