I'm straight, proud MAGA but I would happily fuck this faggot in the mouth

I'm straight, proud MAGA but I would happily fuck this faggot in the mouth

Attached: download.jfif.jpg (1200x675, 134.39K)

No shock that trumptards are closet homos

Attached: 1658874339304755.jpg (360x240, 15.86K)

Not a homo if it's just one dude

there are nudes of him on the leak sites, he apparently got catfished by someone

Fuck I will hunt that down

As long as you keep the balls from touching

yeah I kinda wanna see his ass but I'm cool to just get head, and if he has the horns I'll use them as handles

he's a leftist vegan antifa false flag bro. he won't even consider your meat popsicle

www.nypost.com/2021/02/03/capitol-rioter-qanon-shaman-to-get-organic-food-in-dc-lockup/

I feel like this was a bunch of shit to try to stay out of prison

That guy's an idiot - you'll catch 'stupid' if you do (tho it sounds like you're already inoculated)

Wah, wah, wah. Covid isn't real and neither are you

>you'll catch 'stupid'
There may be some truth to this - I've felt dumber after fucking stupid women.

you were just tired

Your fortune: Average Luck

Sounding mighty homophobic there.

fags are gay

They sure are fren.

couldnt find that shit

He’s been going to climate protests for at least 10 years, I guess he just likes the attention. I assume given he started out with far left protests that he’s leftist to the core.
Regardless of what he is or isn’t politically he’s definitely a NEET and what they do best is get in the way and cause a drain on society so prison or on the streets he may as well be dead because he was not contributing to society.

that MAGA scumbag getting fucked in the mouth plenty right now. he's a prison bitch like the rest

Yeah sounds like a shitbird but he's MY shitbird. big time meat eater for me only

wtf