Childhood lies you believed well into adulthood until you learned better

Childhood lies you believed well into adulthood until you learned better.
>inb4niggersandjewsbeingequaltowhites

Try not to fuck this up.

Attached: nice knockers.png (619x601, 437.67K)

That I was gonna succeed in life.

By niggersandjews do you mean jesus?

that if was nice people would be nice back. nope, turns out narcissistic cunts get to do what they like and rarely if ever face any form of consequences

work hard and you'll be rewarded

Attached: NyCZwd9.jpg (480x480, 28.48K)

yes that is exactly what he meant well done

I had a deaf friend who didn't know burping made a sound until he was like 17. I know it's not well into adulthood, but ffs why did no one tell him before that that burping made noise. And he was born deaf so he literally never had a frame of reference.

Dude, it took me literally 5 minutes to realise that you are gay. Your mere existing is causing me suffering.

oof, yeah

Learned this the hard way at work.

And this.

Attached: wal-mart.jpg (2048x1152, 353.59K)

lol that pretty much beats them all.
even got the dubs to proof it.

Attached: xm4n2e3zw1.jpg (1280x720, 142.94K)

"You can be anything you want."

Bullshit. I will never be a woman.

>you will never be THIS woman
That's what I think every time I see something along those lines typed

Attached: Kim Han-na 2.jpg (500x750, 35.23K)

He's actually a sandniggerjew but whatever

That the world would get better. Everything just gets worse

I dont know, I was a sheltered kid so I guess "people give a fuck about you", no, they don't. Even nowadays I still have to remind myself, dude, they dont give a fuck. Even if you were being absolutely normal, people will fuck with you for the simple sake of doing so, if you give them a reaction they'll do it even more because why would they give up free entertainment?

I dont think it has much to do with narcissism as much as it does playing the system. Faggots act like broads and broads always make it so they are victim no matter what. Youre the man, youre supposed to never call a woman out on her shit and by extension faggots because they are just so soft and so harmless. They socialize and make it so everyone is on their side.

This is part of why I DO NOT speak to women at work, unless I absolutely have to. Supervisors or regulars, I don't care. One female supervisor had to say something to me yesterday about loading freight on a door (I work in a freight hub), and she opened with
>I know you hate talking to me, but--
Almost made me smile, but I caught myself. It's not that I 'hate' talking to her, I just prefer not to be seen doing so, and have made it absolutely clear that she is only a coworker to me, and nothing more. Last thing I need is a damn accusation.

Attached: they took this from you.jpg (1500x1000, 152.61K)

Attached: K Drama Kim Ha Na 6.jpg (1000x1250, 207.2K)

warm sweater....

Attached: 1658275577439907.jpg (1000x1250, 193.35K)

being told I was the superior race

Attached: 1651958626411.jpg (960x720, 121.24K)

It's true tho

Attached: 1658792619572376m.jpg (246x1024, 61.25K)

I was always an awkward cunt but yeah, last thing any of us need is losing our jobs because some broad went on a spiteful, vengeful power trip and decided to accuse me of some foul behavior. Fuck no.