There's really no choice for me to get laid but to rape girls i think

there's really no choice for me to get laid but to rape girls i think..

Attached: C0A2A867-A935-4AAC-AC4A-B800BE6E2EE5.jpg (883x1024, 48.78K)

seek therapy

my therapist discontinued seeing me until i go to rehab.. but i've been waiting on my medicaid application to go through before i can be able to go..

so now i just get stoned and jerk off all day in misery

There's probably ways to do it without getting caught. Plan 5x more than you think you need to. Research what police do and laws regarding it

i mean i guess i've watched SVU

You utter,utter,fucking sad cunt.

godspeed

Fucking,really?!?!
Get a life,you fucking cretin.

yeah.. i'm fucking miserable.. and pathetic..

i don't think god will have anything to do with it

Attached: 6AAEB5F6-6D75-403A-B593-FBAA26D82E61.jpg (1024x853, 89.18K)

shut up.. you sound like someone i want to rape..

god is the og rapist, fella

Checked, but I have bad news for you. You're still not "getting laid". You are not getting pussy with any of your actual attributes. You'll have to drug some woman because you probably aren't even strong enough to force her. Even after you nut in that unconscious pussy, you'll still be a worthless virgin on merit.

Dude women are dumb as fuck, just be a degenerate sleaze ball and you will get laid. No need to be raping, you'll end up in prison and Tyrone will be raping you every 5 minutes.

stop white knighting, you faggot. I and you wouldn't rape anybody but thats me and you. I'm not gonna tell others how to live their life, you make your own decisions and live with the consequences, either you get away with it or you don't. It's the way of the world, Nobody has a say on that, not even a moralfag like you.

shut up.. i'd be strong enough to do it.. and maybe she might secretly like it once i'm there.. actually doing it.. and even if she is sleeping.. i still got to touch her.. that counts for something doesn't it?

i don't know how to be sleazy.. or i don't know.. maybe i'm just not attractive to anybody, even really dumb and ugly girls..

maybe so.. i guess it would make sense then..

also idk.. i dont think guys in jail would want to rape me.. im not cute enough

you're a slav aren't you?

so horny..

>no choice for me to get laid but to rape girls
>trips noted
It's also a good way for you to get raped for the next 10 to 20 years.

no ones gonna wanna rape me user, i'm not cute

You could just pay for it

Your fortune: キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━ !!!!

it's so expensive.. i mean i have before tho..

Easy solution. Rape the prostitute.