Do you believe in space aliens?

Do you believe in space aliens?

Attached: SmFjcXVlbGluZSBNYXJpZSBNZW5kb3ph.jpg (976x549, 153.96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ignaciodarnaude.com/revelacion_extraterrestre/Yada,Mark Probert Story.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no. aliens are not real. take your meds.

kinda, we are too different from the rest of the species

Rolled 10 (1d10)

yes but highlyy doubt they aer intelligent or at least any more intelligent than us

I believe in illegal aliens

sure do, have a nice day

yes, there are many species of alien.

Tell that to the millions of other civilizations inhabiting millions of other galaxies.

Tell that to the possible one or two other civilizations in our own galaxy.

The crazy thing is we've explored more of space than we have if the ocean, so it's actually more likely that we would find aliens underwater than in space. This is why we need to invest in open sauce deep marinara subs.

who do you think controls the government?

Intelligent Beings May Exist But Certainly Not These Absurd Representations With Huge Eyes
You have to be really stupid to believe that anorexic things with the heads of shitflies can survive and develop incredible technologies when they can't even lift a shovel

Nature makes beings that have a logic, these things don't make sense from a morphological point of view, such a big head on such a thin body would be ridiculous and the alien would fall to the ground permanently because a being bipedal has a center of gravity located at its pelvis which must be wider than the rest of the body to balance the distribution of weight when moving

>open sauce deep marinara subs.

you're making me hungry

the aliens will destroy us the moment we might pose a threat

I believe in aliens like I believe an astroid will hit the earth.

Flying at 15,000 ft one day. Clear sky.. Looking below at white puffy clouds then for about 2 seconds saw a very polished silver Something pass between the clouds. The appearance reminded me of a puddle of liquid mercury on a flat surface.... Strange what ever it was

Attached: 1656535422211.jpg (568x540, 29.06K)

Yes people have been encountering them for thousands of years. Thousands of books have been written about them.

Attached: crop.jpg (960x1280, 210.39K)

>yes but highlyy doubt they aer intelligent or at least any more intelligent than us
The absolute state of humanity. Th is why they are seeking contact at the individual level and not communicating with us as a collective species.

Attached: 1658127808700813.png (708x511, 269.35K)

>the pic

Attached: 1650511181042.gif (344x251, 857.66K)

ignaciodarnaude.com/revelacion_extraterrestre/Yada,Mark Probert Story.htm

Attached: 1650731579427.png (1136x539, 337.29K)

they are hiding among us

Attached: KEK.jpg (1119x900, 176.46K)

No. Reality isn't real and space is just a prerednered back ground

>believe
user, there are 2 types of humans on this planet. Those who have experienced and those who have not. Many non-experiencers discuss "beliefs" but for those of us with close contact there is no belief system guiding our ideas; the commonality between all experiencers is open-mindedness towards all possibilities.

Are they aliens? Are they future or past humans? Are they natural organisms produced in the molten cores of planets? Nobody truly knows.
However, as an experiencer who has met multiple "species" I can tell you one thing with near certainty; they interact with humanity at the individual level and have been for our entire history. Why are they not willing to interact with us as a collective? Perhaps they did once and that civilization collapsed. We don't know.
Many national governments, congresses, public and private agencies and military organizations all want disclosure. They are pushing for it and it's up to society to take this seriously. If humans can in the modern era realize we are very much surrounded by "friends" our intellectual, social and technological capabilities will skyrocket. We must all demand the truth.

Attached: 1622509303061.png (282x265, 55.98K)

just in underground aliens, sorry

Yes, but not here.
Any alien race intelligent enough to be able to come to earth is therefore intelligent enough to know not to.

>The crazy thing is we've explored more of space than we have if the ocean
Wat?
user are you aware of how incomprehensively large the universe is?
I'm pretty sure you mean "we know more about space than the ocean". I would still dispute that but you are correct in saying that there is a shitload of the ocean we have not fully explored.

Attached: KEK.jpg (417x606, 66.46K)

Yes, space is too big for them not to exist.
Don't think they can come here, or ever communicate with us, light speed speed limit is a bitch

>Wat
He's right user. We can see all of the universe from any point in the universe and also into the past. Therefore we can collect more information about specific regions of the visible universe than the ocean. The analogy isn't perfect but it's not useless.

Ayy lmao

>we are so close to technological parity that we are a threat to a galaxy spanning civilization
Is it really that difficult for you to overcome your fear and realize we are at the bottom of a power structure? Humans are just another weak species in the cosmos.

Attached: 03E30B47-2E09-4000-B126-9694A8093E6D.png (500x468, 128.39K)