Is it worth it to send your kid to a private school?

Is it worth it to send your kid to a private school?

Attached: 9CECBB51-37EE-4D84-8FA0-E54A8F838BB7.jpg (828x553, 384.55K)

It depends on the kid. I’ve had two female cousins that were sent to private school. One played softball and got straight As, even got a scholarship to a great school. My other cousin is dumb as rocks and became a cum receptical for the baseball jocks.

Depends on the country. Seems to me it’s absolutely essential in the US to avoid niggers, Mexicans and tyrannical indoctrinating lefties. That could ruin your child’s life

depends on the private school
some private schools are shittier than public schools

No, you let them do 9th in public
10th in a more private setting and it should increase in exclusivity from there through college and you should keep it to yourself so your kid doesnt get fucked with by outside sources.
You can also home school him for 9th but the real world experience of that year has value. Also, stop teaching your kids that sports is working out. Working out is working out, everything else is the application of the results of your workouts and should not be done without something tangible to gain.

Which country are you from OP? Here in Aus your university admission scores are directly influenced by which school you go to.

^ this. There are some REALLY nice public schools but you have to live in the super ritzy areas. A lot of private schools are just bible indoctrination camps.

Source: went to small private school that has less AP courses, less extra curriculars and etc. than the local public schools but we got to learn about jesus. Although there was a significantly higher ratio of millionaire(few billionaire even)/high up government kids.

US

depends on all manner of considerations, e.g.

1) the quality of your local state and private options;
2) the affordability of fees to you;
3) your own cultural background and that of your friends and family;
4) etc etc.

This 100%, my local HighSchool was Cypress Bay HS. Lived in a great area and this school had tons of options for AP and IB and my friends went to a local community college for I think part of Junior and Senior year.

I was stuck at the local Catholic High School which did nothing for my college admissions and had only a few AP's that I got to take but was nowhere near just simply taking college classes that would transfer to any state school I'd go to.

Still ended up with a great software job from my computer autism but I think my parents did me and themselves a disservice by paying into a religious education.

How did they do you a disservice by putting you in a Catholic school and what could they have done differently?

I forget the rates but the private school education was not cheap for 2 kids, especially given our single income family setup and location. Money was tight and we had a great school nearby that had more to offer.

There is some point in the school was overcrowded until the re-did the zones (which we were still in) but that was for people taking regular/remedial classes. I was doing honors/AP throughout school and the ability to do International Baccalaureate classes and spend more time with my neighborhood friends who have ended up as or more successful than me would have played out well I think.

In the end though, it could have gone the opposite way I could have been a failure? I'm certainly happy with where I am in life but my opinion is that if a quality public school is available it should be the first option.

Is where you are now (being successful) a consequence of them sending you to private Catholic school?

I’m asking these things for a reason, if you get what I mean..

It was well worth it. My parents sent all 5 of us through private school and compared to other family's we know we are doing a lot better.

We all have better social skills than the public school kids we know. Plus the ability to problem solve and think is a huge benefit.

Honestly every public school kid I know has got some serious flaws that fuck up a lot of shit in there lives

>is it worth it to give your kid a nigger-free experience and an advantage in life
do you really have to ask

I've known a bunch of private schooled kids and to be honest most of them were above the curve as it were, but it's not a foolproof route, some kids are simply not built to be intellectual, no matter how much daddy pays, they were always the ones willing to do anything to get forward, the bottom of a high pile. Anyway I miss teaching for those opportunities.

I would say my current success as a Software Engineer is mostly based on my interest in computers and guidance from my father who is also an engineer.

But I don't think the school had a negative affect for sure. It was a solid school but lacked STEM and other classes/options I definitely would have enjoyed that my public school friends had as course options.

I think my case is just me seething over not being able to take Engineering and higher level classes at a younger age and the financial burden. But to 's point in my neighborhood friend group (public HS students) only a few are doing well for themselves, 80% are just kind of middling around. Compared to my friends in my private school who are basically all doing great, but that could be related to generally better off families?

So TLDR in the end, my view for "just me" is I would have liked to have the options. But looking overall the people I know from my private school are better off on average.

Kids who go to private schools are bitches. 100% of the time.

The #1 benefit is keeping your kids near other kids with priviledge. No poors or kids with shitty upbringings.

That means class is less disrupted, material can advance more quickly and they get to socialize with more functional people (you become who you socialize with to a large degree)

So, absolutely hell yes if you care about your children having a good start in life

Attached: 1658592260328139m.jpg (804x1024, 97.99K)

Yes

Yes

>no kids with shitty upbringings
I'd like to think in terms of civility, being a snotty, bratty, entitled, spoiled rich kid twat is akin to the inner city savages that don't know how to act in the real world.

if you want them to be gay

Very correct. My family is easily the poorest family in our tiny wealthy beach town and I am sending my kids to the local private school so they can be around the children of successful people. Hopefully they learn good habits.

100% it is. in public school teachers will knowingly watch your kids fail