Any videos of this piece of shit being a cunt

any videos of this piece of shit being a cunt

Attached: _100043652_nikolas_cruz_mugshot_2.jpg (976x549, 61.05K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GWpLGNKnEJU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I was just watching this dude tell the judge and families of his victims that marijuana is to blame.

He's seriously like the stupidest motherfucker ever.

I’m so fucking sick of seeing his face. I hope someone bashes his skull in, like Scarver did to Dahmer. Fucking waste of everything. Bury this fucker already.

hes a fucking coward piece of shit. won't look at the families. I'd love to beat the shit out of this spotty little cunt

Attached: descarga.jpg (275x183, 4.91K)

I hate this little prick. Not commonly known, but he is a complete fucking idiot.

Attached: 224529.png (767x573, 752.74K)

He ain't laughing no mo kek

the demons man

looking too for some footage for a long time

desperate for fap material much ?

Just imagine where he'd be if he had dropped the edgelord bullshit and picked up a titty or something.

fuck off you sad cunt

agreed. fucking spotty little nerd cunt

pussy for picking up a gun to do that. he looks bored in there. I don't know whether death penalty is worse than jail, where he would be beaten shit out of

I was an outcast in school, this guy looks like the kind of guy I would bully to get a leg up the social ladder. Will be fun for him to adapt to the social hierarchy of prison for however long they let him live.

I bet they'd lock him up in isolation for his own security

Ngl, the vids of him in his underwear are kinda hot.

lol listen to this fucking little douche

youtube.com/watch?v=GWpLGNKnEJU

>don't smoke weed, kids.
>drugs are bad, m'kay?

hes a fucking weird little cunt and I'd love to pop him in his spotty fucking face

he had a bad life and the community let him down. nothing was his fault

Who?