Slut Stories

Post em. Yours, people you know. Doesn't matter

Attached: RDT_20220718_0152342711486995395942481.jpg (697x1078, 78.47K)

Mine isn't too crazy but I've gotten dick rates from all my female friends

This one time, I met a slut.

Shit was so cash

Fuck her?

gf went to a gloryhole in college. described all the rules/etiquette but pretends she didnt actually do anything.

Why would I do that?

And what do they say about it? Pic?

So you get it out and they rate?

They said pretty good, got 7-8s mostly lol

Why does she tell you she knows the rules if she pretends she didn't do it?

Slut logic. Duh

What are the rules haha I thought it was pretty straightforward

Not sure if this counts. My sister (who has a husband and kid) showed me that some random guy added her on Instagram and responds to all her stories with sexual comments. He even sends her dick pics like once a month and she saves them to her photos. She showed me and was laughing about it but I was surprised that she hasn’t blocked him and also that she saves the photos of some random guy’s dick lmao

idk but user has a solid point here

Soo I've been on/off crossdressing and always loved being submissive and thought about trying bi...so I downloaded grindr and lurked for awhile. I've always had this kinda rape fantasy. I put a headline up one day about it and got a few replies. Chatted some and decided to try it. I ended up going to a changing room in a store at the mall. Messaged him that I was there and he he showed up a few minutes later. Immediately slapping my face and pushing me to the floor. He told me to be quiet or he will tell everyone my secret. He grabbed me by the hair unzipped his pants and shoved his cock in my mouth. He made me get naked the whole time I was sucking him. He was still slapping me, spitting on me and calling me names. Once he was hard he shoved me to floor and stuffed my boxers in my mouth, I can hear other ppl coming in going so I tried to stay quiet. He got my hoke wet and started fingering me. He faced me towards the mirror and put my t-shirt around my neck like reins. He began fucking me ad he made me watch in the mirror. I almost passed out from how hard he was pulling. He came inside me and I collapsed. He then took my t-shirt and tied it around my hands behind my back and told me not to move till 5 minutes after he left. It was one of thr hottest things ever and has me craving to be used more.

she said you stick your fingers through the hole so they know when to stick their dick in the hole and that you are supposed to knock before you cum

Interesting, never been in one. Haha I'll keep it in mind if I find one

Any interest in gay slut stories?

wtf

Girl I met on Whisper years ago told me she sucked some 30ish year old guy's cock for a bottle of alcohol. She was 14 at the time. Unfortunately, we never met up.

Met up with a bunch of underage girls off there when I was in my 30s. Most were short flings but a few I saw off and on for couple years or so.

???

Girl I was friends with in highschool used to go on college visits just to get dicked down by college guys