Why are europeans so cringe?

Why are europeans so cringe?

Attached: 1195E71B-9488-411E-B99D-11221AE933A9.jpg (1080x1080, 360.23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xK7z7OR_qF8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because Eurotrash are Eurofags.

kek. They desperately copy anything from the US

the US is literally a caricature of European culture, fag

idk but i wouldnt fuck with that dude

lol, that isn't cringe, that's just funny.

I think the cringe is inside of you. You have some kind of cringe disorder or disease or a cringe infection. You can clean it or cure it. Purge it out of your system. Maybe with some soap or something. Take a shower. Drink some fresh water.

good luck.

DOES HE HAVE A TATTOO OF HIMSELF SHITTING ON THE BOWL?

Wow I didn’t even notice that. That is cringy as fuck

based user is prob a medfag. I would listen to his advise

But then mock the US, and yet they are just as morally and spiritually bankrupt. Then a Euro will go home and listen to stories about how Ahmed raped and ate his wife while he cries and hate posts about mutts.

Attached: 1655192013349.gif (480x480, 328.36K)

>womens purse
>shitty relic of a revolver
>edgy tattoos

sitting in front of a car.

tattoos 99% of the time mean something completely dofferent than what you think they mean. That's why they are called tatoos. Things easily forgotten, written on the skin. Usually meaningless things.

They are coping and seething at the fact that they will never be as grand as the United States.

Attached: 9507A63E-7725-44CF-A2EB-ED7FB08F73F0.jpg (643x1024, 68.79K)

This is no place for advertisement.

>>womens purse
its a girls purse, like age 5-7

its clearly a fucking joke

wait what?! lmao

Theyre jealous of the us. They cant even own a butter knife to defend against abdul.

Attached: yurop.jpg (720x1024, 202.05K)

youtu.be/xK7z7OR_qF8

youtu.be/xK7z7OR_qF8

Attached: syava-jackpot.gif (220x162, 372.52K)

There’s nothing grand about the US beside your waistlines. Horrible materialistic democrat shit hole.

He is sitting in front of his car.

You are way too easily fooled. There are probably many many people in your life who are succesfully lying to you right now.

t.

Attached: 2EA2CDCF-C96F-42B5-8AC0-2BF5B289D84D.jpg (828x800, 424.57K)

ignorance is bliss my man, im actually high iq when i care

Why do you think that everyone is jealous? Do you hang around with jealous people allot? That's not healthy. Will actually make you way more lonely than if you were simply being with yourself.

You cannot take the world and place it in a box. Why would you even try to do such a thing. Even if someone told you to do it, it does not mean you have to even try doing it.

And yet the entire world revolves around it

I'm conflicted. The pink purse says euro, but that trigger discipline says American.

Talk to the hand. na-ah

HNNNNNNNNGGGGG! IM FEELING SO BLISSED OIT RIGHT NOW! HNNNNNNGGGGH!

xP

>trigger discipline says American
no its just actually a real gun

Kek. That is some good tigger discipline. He probably got some permit and 10 months of classes to rent that gun.