This is pedophilia, prove me wrong, you cant, a man has NO REASON to date a woman that young while being 40

This is pedophilia, prove me wrong, you cant, a man has NO REASON to date a woman that young while being 40

Attached: SmFjcXVlbGluZSBNYXJpZSBNZW5kb3ph.jpg (1080x2160, 415.18K)

found the sad lonely trump supporter

Your fortune: Godly Luck

here is me being 47 and dating a 18yo

Please user... Picture says girl is 21,pedo means attracted to girls below 12. You must be 18 to post here, so you can probably tell the difference between 21 and 12?
Also doesn't change the fact this man is a asshole, but your point is wrong.

As they are both of age, their choices are their own. As for you, fucking off yourself. You are the cancer that is killing decent society.

Lol. In my late-30s I was fucking two high school students. One would come over after soccer practice and the other after band. I think they just liked my hot tub.

He isn't 40, he's 43. The appropriate dating age ratio is not monotonic, otherwise I'd still be banging your mom rather than your sister.

I'm 40 and mine is 21. Been together since she was 18. Very rarely have I fucked any girl close to my age. Not a pedo. Pedos are attracted to pre-pubescent children. You're just a jealous virgin.

how did you even meet them?

Online back when Craigslist was a thing. The band one was the freak and was also fucking some mma fighter who’d have all of his friends fuck her in a gangbang. They were both 18 btw. The sporty one had a nice puffy pussy and puffy nipples.

This was in The Valley - so Hollywood people.

>paedophilia
>21y/o
Is a 21y/o a child now?

Attached: ffs kæk.jpg (910x512, 33.83K)

Have you cheated yet? How did it go? I cheat all the time and it makes my relationship tolerable.

Do you sniff little boys hair like Biden?

I've had a hot 20 yr old Nigerian when I was 43.

Attached: KEK.jpg (1081x1628, 219.28K)

Based!

Fuck off chud.

You have a Filipina waiting on you?

A sad reality is that a lot of lower and more mediocre males have good chances of scoring a relationship with a beautiful unsuspecting (read inexperienced) girl because... She's young and inexperienced, she can't possibly know beforehand that the dude she's dating is doing this because he hasnt got what it takes to score women his age.

This is literally it. These guys are losers. They aint got their shits together. Easier to impress girls with little standards since their dating expectations are low. I guarantee you their relationship fall apart under two years.

Im 41 and my gf is 20. Who gives af

You say the word "pedo" but I dont think it means what you think it means.