What the fuck is the point of smoking this shit?

What the fuck is the point of smoking this shit?

>Smoke weed
>Immediately get hungry and/or thirsty
>Laugh at shit that isn't even funny
>Too lazy to do anything that requires physical effort
>Get paranoid for no reason
>Have to smoke more after 60-90 mins or you're barely high anymore

This has got to be the biggest meme "drug" out there. At least with alcohol you feel good and want to do shit, as long as you don't drink too much. The only upside weed has is there is no such thing as smoking too much, because worst that'll happen is you fall asleep. So I guess if you want something "safe", weed makes sense but that's where it ends.

Attached: marijuana-or-cannabis-leaf-icon-logo-vector-20557614.jpg (957x1080, 135.01K)

>To eat
>To laugh at shit
>To relax
>Getting paranoid is a you problem
>Oh no this drug won't have me fucked up all fucking day and I can do stuff after taking it
You answered your own question good job man

Attached: file (17).png (800x1769, 1.29M)

You can't eat and laugh and relax without smoking weed? You don't see how that's a problem? And if you have to keep smoking it every hour then yes it's pointless as fuck.

bump

>Laugh at shit that isn't even funny
Give me an example. Female comedians? Ylyl threads?

>This drug makes you do those things yes
>"YOU CAN'T DO THOSE THINGS WITHOUT SMOKING WEED HUH"
>pls respond
Are you okay? Maybe you should try smoking some weed.

Attached: file (16).png (356x979, 18.56K)

Weed is a drug for people that enjoy an escape, but want to function the next day. For a faggot like you, meth may work. You'll be gacked for days and barely realize anything changed.

Weed is boring but I’d still take it over sobriety tbh

I think I made it pretty clear. But one example is people laughing at movies that aren't even funny, but because you smoked weed suddenly it's hilarious.

Nah I don't want to waste my money on a shitty "drug"

You can "function" just fine after drinking if you're not a total dumbass about it

>Weed is boring but I’d still take it over sobriety tbh
Why? If your life sucks so bad maybe you should try fixing it?

I'm just saying if this is you sober than you high can only be an improvement.

Sounds like you can’t handle it.

14 days clean of the reefer, I'm dreaming again, not overeating, it's great. Quitting's done wonders in the past, and I'm excited to get that monkey off my back again.

Attached: images.png (211x239, 5.6K)

Hey man gimme a break, I quit cigarettes and booze so let me keep weed

I quit a few weeks ago after 15+ years of smoking

It's addictive as fuck no matter what they tell you, I'm still having withdrawals

Cant sleep, cant eat, cant shit

Im the same way regardless. Weed isnt some magical plant you fag.

What is there to handle? Weed is weak as fuck compared to alcohol or real drugs

Good for you

>It's addictive as fuck
Lmao no the fuck it isnt. Are you a fucking woman?

>Im the same way regardless
Oof.
Guess there's no fixing you and you should try cyanide instead lmao

I see you've never smoked weed

You succumb to the hunger, laziness, and paranoia? Weak.

>i can quit whenever i want, watch me i'll quit tomorrow
>oh did i say tomorrow? i meant the day after tomorrow, just give me a few more days and i'll quit you see

It does give you a good mellow sort of happiness. Sometimes that's just what people are looking for. Anecdotal evidence alleges that thc also helps with anxiety and related disorders. There is smoking too much, however. In some people it can trigger extreme paranoia, hallucinations, or outright psychosis.
Alcohol has it's own range of social and physiological issues. Like it's never the high people starting bar fights.

I’m a year and a half clean and I still get cravings.

There are no addictive properties in weed you faggot. If somebody locked you in a cell for a week you would have no withdrawal whatsoever. Its literally all in your head. If you think weed is addictive youve clearly never had a real addiction before. Even gambling is more addictive than weed.

>>If your life sucks so bad maybe you should try fixing it?

found the sperg who still lives with his mom and fucks her

If you get addicted to weed you are extremely weak willed and should stay away from anything else remotely addictive, like Any Forums.
Also anyone that says weed is addictive hasn't tried to kick anything actually addictive. Not smoking weed anymore took me a day. Kicking the cigs is still a work in progress.

And i crave cake here and there despite not eating it for years. That doesnt mean i have an addiction to cake.

That’s not the same thing and you know it.

Its exactly the same thing. How many people do you see sucking dick so they can buy weed? And im not talking about sluts in college living at the dorms. Im sorry but if you are "addicted" to weed you have some serious fucking issues.

Then cake is comparable to alcohol or heroin.

It's something special about it, when i finish my shit and put my kid to sleep i smoke a bowl and just listen to music and hear all the notes etc. That's why weed i awesome.

No its not because you can get addicted to those things. You need to be 18 to post here kid.