My father is a landlord and he supports his family from a 8 unit building he owns and constructed...

My father is a landlord and he supports his family from a 8 unit building he owns and constructed. Two of the units are vacant, and another unit is occupied by a squatter. The building is in a good part of town and is considered “luxury”. I am a petty progressive person, and I understand that tenant rights help the majority of people whose alternative would be to live on the street because their company decided to outsource jobs to China or whatever, but my parents have been very stressed since they’re operating at a deficit and cannot continue for much longer with this squatter. This individual is gaming the system as he has a 100k car and he provided verified financial statements that shows he making a lot of money. It’s been 3 months of him squatting and it could take an additional 6 months. What can I do to help make him move out/give him an offer he cannot refuse?

Attached: 7C7FA3E9-2677-4A13-AEE9-A670345916C6.jpg (509x339, 66.75K)

>Snap his legs with baseball bat..
>Pay someone to break his legs to get him out

Stop being a sissy

How well did they tip with rent?

Landlords produce nothing of value, tell your lazy ass dad to get a real job

>has a 100k car
It sure is unfortunate how his windows keep getting shot with bb guns. And his tires keep getting slashed. Good luck finding the jerk responsible user.

this OP. do you love your family and hold your parents in high regard? why would you even entertain the thought of someone walking all over your father like that? and now you want to buy them out to make the problem go away? shatter their jaw and punch their esophagus until they suffocate on their own vomit you fucking pussy

if he's got that good of a lifestyle why would he skimp on a basic expenditure such as rent
your story dont make no sense

Check with a lawyer. Some places you can legally just remove the front door.

Not a bad idea though if you wanted less destructive options you could
-Let out the air in his tires
-Unclip his window wipers
-cover his licence plate
-cut down pieces of plywood on top of his wheels
-remove his tires valve stems and take them
You can fuck with someone a plethora of ways

My, what a lovely family.
>parents are not working
>are whining that money no longer flows in while doing nothing
> educate their son so good he's ready to break the law and assault someone so his parents are not forced to get a real job
Wastes breeding wastes, good luck in life OP

second

listen to this OP
Grow some balls and protect your own

I agree, but there is a distinction to be made from an individual owning 1 rental property and an investment firm buying up entire subdivisions and forcibly raising rents. The problem needs to be addressed systemically, not individually

I’ll have to check but I think my father set up cameras everywhere. But I’d prefer something less destructive. He has money, so I might just need to get inconvenienced enough to move

I’m definitely not going to buy him out, I don’t even have the means to do so

Hire a torch and collect the insurance. Fuck freeloaders. Bonus points for pics of a crispy squatter.

Where are you? The states?
Different states and countries have different squatting laws. In Oregon, for example, it takes like 10 years of continuous residence somewhere to be able to not be booted if you are squatting. after that the property can become yours, howerver.
On the other end of the spectrum, france has extremely lax squatting laws.

I love these commie fucks who think it's ok to live for free in someone else's building.

definitely start making his life harder, turn off gas/water/electric on the regular

I’m not sure. It appears that he’s gotten involved in drug distribution to some extent and those people aren’t know for their legal adherence to contracts

get the polizei to raid the place for drugs?

I’m in Chicago, IL

murder is always an option

Why is it an issue, then?
You can evict squatters there, its treated like a tenant that doesn't pay. 30 day notice.
takes 20 years in illinois for squatters rights to kick in.

Police aren’t doing shit in Chicago anymore, they’re doing a pullback. We don’t have video of drugs on camera, just really sketchy behavior

desire to search his place and repurpose his cash intensifies.
[im in the burbs]

fpbp.

This is why I hate fucking white faggots.
>muh morality

You deserve to go extinct.

>be Latino homeowner and landlord
>section 8 nigger complains rent is too high
>"leave then"
>threatens to fuck shit up in the house
>"thanks, insurance will cover and your deposit will pay the deductible"
>niggers stop paying rent
>cool beans. I live in a good landlord state
>tell niggers I will report to section 8 and they'll lose voucher
>niggers pay in cash
>give niggers receipt for half of the cash payment. They sign.
>monkeys don't read receipt which was signed by them.
>proceed with eviction for non-payment
>monkeys chimp out
>court sides with me
>section 8 voucher lost
>monkeys evicted

Simple. Here's another one.

>own property in the Bronx
>faggot squatter breaks lock and moves in
>speak to a couple of fellows
>suddenly faggot squatter's shit all thrown out
>locks changed door bolted
>"I live here!"
>show me deed or lease
>"I lost it"
>too bad

Parasites deserve homelessness.

Lol, seething rent cuck. Rent will be due soon. Don't be late or I'll charge you a late fee.

Well done!
that's exactly how you do it

hey bro, I have this helicopter I like to give people rides in, wanna go?

I should have clarified, he was a tenant and notice was given to leave since he decided to not renew. He refused to leave and now my dad’s only option is an eviction which takes months

This happened to a friend of mine. He owned a house in Florida that some jerkoff squatted in. He flew down there and just stayed there for a week blasting music 24/7. Didn't shower and just hung out around the house in his shit stained underwear. Would keep knocking on the guys door asking him questions and just being as obnoxious as humanly possible. The guy left within 3 days.

Is he a nigger, a brownie, or a joo?