Let’s hear how you caught your gf/wife cheating on you. Tell the story and what happened after...

Let’s hear how you caught your gf/wife cheating on you. Tell the story and what happened after, and how long u guys were together

Attached: 525B6D13-158A-4FDD-B392-98FEE32D32C7.jpg (1000x600, 32.9K)

OP here: I caught my gf of just under a year at her ex-husbands house. He slowly kept trying to come in between our relationship. She assured me she was denying him and shooting him down. 2 months into when he first started to continue reaching out to her, she was supposed to sleep over at my house on the night we split. She told me when she came over she couldn’t sleep over because she had things to do in the morning. Something didn’t feel right with that. We proceeded to have a good night but I already knew I was going to follow her home. She left to go “home”. Followed her. Sure enough she drove to her exes house. I know where he lives. Sent her pics of her car out in front of his place and told her “goodbye”. Have never heard from her since. Good riddance

Married 4 years. Was looking at my wife's new phone when she was asleep. Not snooping, just checking out the new features. Found a video of her blowing my coworker at his gym. Divorced soon after.

This is my ex.

Attached: 2022-07-26_02-48-37.jpg (799x924, 237.15K)

Sorry you had to lose that. Damn

Damn. What happened when u confronted her?

She just sat there and cried while I screamed at her. Said she was sorry. But I found more pictures and messages a few weeks later and finally broke it off.

Yeah, banging body. But she was fucking retarded trailer trash. Didn't make good money, and he family was fucked up. I upgraded on my current wife. Here's another of the ex.

Attached: 1658862455213.jpg (726x864, 66.88K)

Sorry it happened. Must have been kind of hard leaving a girl with a body like that, but I know that’s not everything

I'm more passed that I paid for the tits.

We were at a swingers dance club. A guy came up behind her while we were dancing and started sort-of dirty dancing with her with his hands up her skirt. Later she told me he was fingering her butthole.

>Let’s hear how you caught your gf/wife cheating on you. Tell the story and what happened after
Relationship with gf was great, she was gorgeous and in great shape, we earned good money. I worked away some days a week, I never had any idea anything was up. Gf would play tennis after work, come home in a good mood and jump in the shower, then get dolled up and worship my dick, a blowjob a day was minimum.
I was away staying at a hotel and she had a work function on Friday night, I am on facebook and photos start popping up from her night out, one is her kissing a guy so I took a screen shot and within minutes it was gone. Gf texted me she's having an awful night and going home and how she misses me.
I jumped in the car and drove home (2 hours) angry, got home and found the guy putting his shoes on, I hit him asking who the fuck he is and why he's in my house, gf is shocked and wearing underwear.
"user ITS OK HE JUST NEEDED TO USE THE TOILET"
He starts laughing, I punch him and scuffle, police are called because it spills out into the street. That night I learned that in the UK strangling someone is common assault if you let them go.
Gf tells me I can't attack her colleagues and that I've embarrassed her, I show her the picture and she goes pale and started asking me if someone sent it and said she was blackmailed, I say nothing and she starts screaming at me to find out who sent it to me.
I packed my bags and moved out and never saw her again.

>How long u guys were together
5 years

Pics of her before the new tits? Or pics of the current upgrade wife?

Never been cheated on; quitting running after thots and find a quality women.

Before tits.

Attached: 2022-07-26_03-40-16.jpg (668x601, 98.99K)

Women are evil, conniving whores and no one will ever be able to prove me wrong.

Attached: 1656878329567.gif (250x187, 1.98M)

New wife. Makes killer money, and her family is awesome.

Attached: 2022-07-26_03-39-44.jpg (1188x2208, 813.38K)

Yep! I used to be so secure in relationships and don’t get me wrong, I mostly am as long as their consistent commercial and transparency. But the moment something seems off and I do a little digging, it never fucking fails. I catch them cheating. 2 relationships in a row where I’ve been fucked over. And society wonders why men are offing themselves in record numbers. These fucking bitches are just absolutely ruthless today

Communication and transparency *

Gf was an elementary school teacher. I looked through her phone when she left it unlocked in our room. I found texts from her to her sister talking about the new teacher at her school, she was calling him a “hot black guy” and that he had brought her lunch and whatnot. She told her sister that they had exchanged snapchats and he was muscular, etc. I confronted her and she denied it at first but later admitted that she was crushing on him and that they had “made out and fooled around” in her room during lunch breaks. I broke up with her that same day.
>6 years together

Looks like a true upgrade my man!

I think I dated this chick afterwards bro...
Jessica?

Kek. You the black dude? Her name isn’t Jessica

My girl moved to Florida for a temporary job, she'll be coming back in a few months. A couple months in she got really distant, started joining run clubs and getting more fit and actually wanted to "take a break" which we did shortly before she felt bad and we got back together. I am almost certain something happened. I went through her phone while she was sleeping recently but didn't find anything before she woke up looking for her phone. The closest I found was one of her coworkers sending flirty texts but she never really reciprocated. Plus he's some 40 year old short asian guy I'm not too concerned that he wants to fuck her. Next time we see each other I'll try again to see if I can find something

Did she make excuses for why it happened? Was she hot?

Heh. No. White. But chick I dated was blonde elementary teacher who was fucking another black guy at her school and his wife together before we got together

Suddenly getting in shape is a warning sign. That's what mine did.

This. My gf got into shape and dumped me as soon as she started getting attention from her coworkers.
>Pics of your fit gf pls

Ex many years ago told me she was going to a friend's house. Thought nothing of it. She left her iPad at my house and it got a notification for a hotel room in a completely different town than she said she was going to. Drove to the hotel and went to the front desk. The fucking Indian guy wouldn't give me an extra key even though I had the confirmation number. Waited outside in the parking lot until they came out. It was a local cop from our town. Confronted them. Took a picture of them sitting in the car as i blocked them and sent it to his wife. She left him and I left her. The wife of the cop thanked me and a couple weeks later asked if I wanted to go out for a drink. Declined because she was a goblin.