Is there a strategy in getting really wasted with edibles?

is there a strategy in getting really wasted with edibles?

Attached: 67443434453.png (800x627, 830.49K)

Eat on empty stomach.

Get better edibles or learn to make your own, decarbing isn't that hard

Take them anally

Eat them

>edibles

Faggot. You dumb fucking American faggot.

Attached: 5364735653.gif (340x214, 893.46K)

Edibles are trash

Just smoke it like a normal person

>eat first edible
>say "this edible ain't shit"
>eat second edible
>???
>TRIP FUCKING BALLS

does this work?

Don't but edible, get rso oil and make your own. My tolerance is so high I'd have to eat a metric shit ton of store bought edible. So I just get a gram of rso oil, melt it in some chocolate and peanut butter, cool it off in an ice tray in the fridge and I'm good to go. Keep in mind you'll be ingesting around 800 to 110 mg of thc, it's not the path for newfags

*800 to 1100

i make my own tincture. you decarboxilate the bud (assuming you live where it's legal) by heating it for a time. around 40-45 minutes at 240-245 degrees F depending on the bud. i grind it up, or break it up into small pieces with my fingers and a small, sharp kitchen knife.. grinder is much easier. i then put the ground up bud into an envelope i folded out of parchment paper. then after you bake it, it'll toast it and make it crispy and slightly brown. you then soak all that bud in 153 proof grain alcohol. i put just enough alcohol to keep all the bud submerged.. and i make sure to agitate it periodically.. give it a little swirl and jostle. it'll be ready to drink within minutes.. it gets better over time.. like the next day it'll be even better.. after a few days it'll be primo. the last batch i made was with top shelf super potent bud covered in "sugar" or the THC crystals. you can see them floating around inside the tincture.. i then pour about half a teaspoon or so into the bottom of a shotglass and very gently add water.. it turns cloudy white when the chlorophyll or whatever mixes with the water.. like absinthe. i gurantee a small fraction of a teaspoon of this stuff is stronger than some chocolate bar or edible you buy off the street or some dispensary. and i'll do 5 or 6 of these little shots throughout the day.. and im blasted.. cloud 9 all the time i sleep like a fucking rock. total dude bro 9 guy all the time.

last batch i bought an oz.. used about 3/4 of it for the tincture.. i used like an icetea bottle to soak it.. it was filled about 2/3 with booze and the bud. about 9oz of booze.. and ive been sipping on this for the last week while toking on the 1/4 of bud i set aside. i highly recommend you make your own edibles. you can also take the decarb'd bud and infuse it into milk fat, aka clarified butter or olive oil. but i think grain alcohol is easier and superior with milk fat being 2nd best but way more steps and time required

to continue, if you want to infuse in milk fat.. first you clarify the butter.. pretty easy to do especially with cheese cloth. you just warm it up on the stove and scrape off the protein solids that float or pass it through food grade cheese cloth.

so once you have your decarb'd bud and clarified butter, you can also buy "ghee" which is already clarified but a bit more expensive. you can find it in jars in the aisle as compared to the cold dairy section. so, you take the butter, put it in a small sauce pan or pot, add the bud, and then equal parts water to milk fat.. and you stir it over very low heat.. like the bare minimal simmer for about 4 hours.. until almost all of the water has steamed away or been cooked out.. you then take that and pass it through a cheese cloth into a container.. let it get to room tempature, then put it in the fridge.. as the milk fat turns solid.. it'll seperate from any water thats left in there.. so you'll have the milk fat floating on top and water on the bottom. you then take a sharp and thin knife and go around the edge of teh container to cut loose the milk fat.. pop it out.. flip it over and very gently scrape off the soggy and soft part that was touching the water.. you can then put it back into the fridge and eat it as desired. i usually scrape a little bit over a small piece of bread.. or you can use it to bake brownies, cookies, cake.. whatever uses butter, really.

to infuse with olive oil.. which i think is inferior to milk fat in regards to it holding or suspending the THC magic.. you decarb the bud, and then add your olive oil to it and put it back in the oven for about 4 hours and at a very low temp.. stirring now and then.. you then can seperate any of the bud or flower.. i just leave it in there because it sinks to the bottom anyway.

but again, a bottle of 153 proof grain alcohol is like $13 and i can use it to make 2 or 3 batches depending.

>*800 to 1100mg
all at once?

good read..thanks

and i know some people might hate the idea of tincture, especially made with 153 proof.. like thats intimidating. personally, i fucking love this stuff.. its fucking napalm. but, if you got someone who just cant do alochol.. because they are some AA faggot who is proud to have quit or whatever.. like some vegan they gotta remind everyone how long they've been sober... anyway, you can take the tincture and cook it down on the stove.. evaporate all that booze and liquid out.. reduce it.. and then use that mixed with gelatin to make gummies.. or maybe you can make hard candies out of it too.. but thats more technical, more steps, more time, mess etc.. but hey you can make neat little candies if you want.. only real problem is grain alcohol has a residual flavor and so does the chlorophyll.. its bitter. i dont go through the extra steps to make gummies because i want to avoid too much heat or passing it through too many containers.. like cheese cloth has its pros and cons.. you can end up with a really filtered and clean product.. but a lot of the magic or THC is going to sick to the cheese cloth too.. thats why i like just leaving the plant material in the tincture or olive oil until im done consuming it.. just squish the last bit of magic out of the club of soggy bud or rinse it with something im going to drink... a few times when i made the butter i used the left over bits to make a bowl of soup lol... i drink so much of this my shit smells like weed.

a lot of people use distillite to make edibles. however, i refuse to buy distillate anymore because i find the vast majority of it is bunk or not real or strong. very few vape carts, at least on the streets, are not legit. just like with cocaine being cut with some numbing agent for dentistry and stepped on with baby asprine.. a lot of that amber weed goo is vegetable glycerin and flavoring. if you can get a hold of pure, real distillate and at a good rate you can use it to make edibles because the THC is already activated.. thats why you "decarboxilate" bud.. the heat removes the carbon from the THC molecule and allows the body to absorb it and get high off it.

and thats why i prefer to make my own edibles with bud i get at a good rate. that way i at leastk now to a good degree.. what is going into it, i can at least judge or gauge by the quality of the bud itself.. i know its real bud and i can tell if it was grown and cured well. that mystery goo though in your vape cans with the cartoony packaging?? good luck figuring out whats really in there.

Did this all the time in college:
Take on completely empty stomach (Make sure the edible has enough fats to bind to on its own)
Eat a medium sized meal with decent fats 30 minutes later, drink a decent bit of water
Chill and wait for it to hit

i bet you could straight up just take decarb'd bud and crush it into dust and film capsules with it.. dont even need to infuse it with anything. but personally, being an alcoholic.. the first shot or kick from booze is teh best. you get diminished returns after that as time goes on.. but when you dose up you get that kick from the booze followed by that euphoric mellow from the bud.. for me thats just extra nice.. some people though get sick if they are drunk and high at the same time. personally thats my thing. weed allows me to drink as much as i do.

its just funny you posted this NOW. im finishing off my last batch and trying to line up things to make my next. and yeah, just like that scene from Grandma's Boy.. the old ladies accidentally make tea with weed.it'll especially work with decarb'd bud.. im sure the heat of the boiling water might activate it too.. but if you take a nice scoop of decarbed bud and pour some freshly boiled water over it.. yeah that'll work too.. you could probably do blends. personally ive considered making two types of edibles with each batch of bud i decarb.. one mixed with caffine and another maybe with something thats a downer that makes you sleepy.. things as simple as melatonin or valyrian root. so if you want a night cap.. you can take that indica that has some other sleepy time stuff in the mix. and things that are legal and not overly potent although i guess you could go that route too if you wanna be some deep webb weirdo that presses their own pills. im talking about keeping it more natural though not processed or synthetic. and yeah you could technically get blasted off just weed tea. obviously wen you grind up and decarb the bud it'll shrink or get smaller as it dries out.. just ilke beef jerky or anything else. so that 1 oz you may decarb will end up not looking like much, but again you can crush it up and put it in small capsules or add a bit to your pot of tea.. simple as. me??? i like getting drunk. its just how my engine runs.. i dont really get hang overs and i just like drinking a lot.. but your lungs arent exactly meant to be smoke stacks. so the way to stay high is through eating it.. plus once it passes through your liver there is some reaction i forgot the name for it.. but its why you get extra high from eating it compared to just smoking it.. obviously the heat from burning it activates it.. but i think when it comes to making edibles it can be far more controlled and you can make the most of whats in the plant with minimal damage to your body.