White women throws boiling water over two black customers at taco bell after they started complaining about their order...

White women throws boiling water over two black customers at taco bell after they started complaining about their order being incorrect and stepped over the counter towards the white employee.

Media has branded the taco bell worker as the one who is in the wrong, But the CCTV Speaks for itself.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11048213/Shocking-moment-disgruntled-Dallas-Taco-Bell-worker-hurls-bucket-boiling-water-customer.html

Attached: SmFjcXVlbGluZSBNYXJpZSBNZW5kb3ph.jpg (686x725, 213.54K)

Killing yourself is still an option.

Waaaaaaah Waaaaaah! Someone was splashed with water! Waaaaaaah!

>Two women who were struck by scalding hot water by a Taco Bell manager are seeking $1 million in damages
>Brittany Davis and her niece say they were trying to get their order fixed after receiving the wrong food three times
>A manager, who wasn't involved in the discussions about the order, appeared from the kitchen with a bucket of scalding water and threw it at them
>The two say they're living with permanent skin damage and psychological trauma from the incident

BASED White chad

Those poor innocent black women!

Attached: KEK.jpg (150x150, 10.41K)

I'm siding with the white woman here as white women are more attractive than black women.

>boiling

You missed a pretty important word

why are they on the other side of the counter?

>wasn’t involved in the conversation
Yeah, like those dirty niggers weren’t screaming at the top of their lungs. They’re just suing because of the forced cardio the had to endure while running away.

They called her cracker. They deserved it

> Davis suffered a seizure and was later transferred by helicopter to a specialized burn unit. Lawyers say that Davis suffered 10 seizures in total due to the incident
what the fuck?

They were being confrontational and belligerent but boiling water? A bit much. Maybe pepper spray. I wish we could hear their voices to know how intensely they are talking/shouting/yelling, the employees and the customers alike

>later transferred to a specialized burn unit
Did you read the story at all? They don't put you in a burn unit unless you wounds that need specialized care

That's why that employee will eventually be charged. It was completely out of proportion to respond by seriously injuring two people

Sorry but they walked behind the counter. You don't do that unless you're about to chimpout.

I have zero sympathy for anyone that fucks with fast food workers. May they burn in hell.

I watched the video before I even saw this thread, fuck’em. Stupid games and so on.

The punishment for trespass isn't having boiling water thrown at you, and it's not self-defense, I don't see how anything can justify it.

She was merely trying to disinfect the she-boons from the monkey pozz.

>Media has branded the taco bell worker as the one who is in the wrong, But the CCTV Speaks for itself.
Lmao do you genuinely believe that? I was expecting them to be mid attack, literally nothing happened til becky came in with the boiling jug

No I didnt.
It asinine, dismissive, rude, intentionally overlooks important traits, and a list of other things.
I thought to myself "Well that comment was entirely uncalled for and implies more than a few things about the poster. I should give them a comment like that of which I often see such types making."

Anyone who throws boiling water on someone other than being robbed at knife/gunpoint is crazy.