Those of you who claim to be racist, why? I want to fully understand your view point...

Those of you who claim to be racist, why? I want to fully understand your view point. There are people out there who are clearly very passionate about their racism despite the push back. Which means at least in their own minds, they must have a pretty good reason.

Attached: SPLC-Intelligence-Files-Groups-Brotherhood-of-Klans-1280x720_0.jpg (284x160, 16.68K)

Any Forums told me to be racist

> Beware of Anti-White PsyOp (psychological operations) agents/posters shilling a false narrative (usually posting something that denigrates or intends to cause harm to Whites).

> These people will post threads and may also pretend to interact within a thread, again in a manner to cause harm to Whites.

> Popular topics include: BBC, White Replacement, White Genocide, BNWO, Interbreeding, Insults, Demoralization, Trying to cause division among Whites, Trying to confuse Whites.

> Other topics include: Shilling for progressive/liberal agenda, Attempting to keep White men away from black women, Trying to make it seem normal for White women to date outside their race.

> They want White Men to remain passive or they want White Men to leave the country.

> “Racism” is a new concept, created in 1902, designed to weaken the Whites and empower blacks.

> Learn about what’s really going on.

Necessary nigger information [massive amount of useful info]
Niggers without camouflage [rare glimpse at reality]
-[-[-[[
Victims of black hatred. [don’t let this continue]
> Most people don’t know what’s happening, please help to spread awareness!

Attached: 1635092942369.jpg (612x586, 87.69K)

the way niggers act, constant nigger shilling in media especially in the last few years ive had enough

Cause my penis is small

I’ve just spent the better half of an hour explaining this to somebody in another thread, but it basically comes down to this:

I used to be vehemently anti-racist and would publicly debate people in school how bad our “system” is, and how it’s all the fault of old rich white men.

Then, as I grew older and lived around niggers, it struck me: How come malnourished Vietnamese rice farmers perform better economically in the West than native college educated blacks?

How come there is all this talk about white on black violence, but I don’t know a single white man who hasn’t been mugged at some point by a nigger in my city?

I started googling shit and the truth hit me like a truck. These people are a different breed than us. Across the board, no matter economic status and education, they are lower IQ, more prone to violence, score lower on empathy, and have a higher chance of criminal behavior. I was shocked to learn that the top percent bill earning niggers commit more violent crime than the poorest whites. You can’t blame racism, as every other previously enslaved race has been able to adapt to modern society.

Then I looked at history: 12.000 years or recorded history, and not a single tribe of niggers ever invented a wheel. They have one written language, which is highly influenced by non-black Semitic people living nearby. They were unable to sail or row to islands less than 30 minutes off their coast in thousands of years, until Europeans came along and found them uninhabitated.

Niggers are our less developed human cousins, and we should take pity on them while regarding them with caution.

Attached: 09366B09-6C70-4EC3-8943-1CEE22208649.png (532x398, 367.45K)

I want a qt racist gf

The problem with most of the world is, they honestly believe that racism is "bad". There is absolutely nothing inherently wrong with racism if one really wants to tear this down and get deep and philosophical about it.

>12.000
Euro detected. Where do you live that has so many niggers? Are you a londonfag?

If we really were the superior race we wouldn't need copy and paste shilling.

What the fuck are you talking about? I’m saying 12.000 years of recorded African history. Obviously it goes back further than that, but it becomes hard to distinguish cultural groups at that point.

I’m American, living in CA.

With the satanically-driven liberals these days, we need to put up a good fight still.

Oooh I see what you say. Yeah idk why I write numbers like that. I write a lot of integrals on my computer like this, so I get guess it’s just a habit

Doing God’s work

Ultimately I grew tired of giving a shit. By the time I'm long gone the world will probably be fucked by the incompetent fucks running it. I focus on being happy in the short time I have and try and make others happy as well.

Most racist people on the internet are against white people.

Attached: IMG_4031.jpg (700x483, 57.72K)

I'm just opposed to the Democrat/jewy double standard of racism and protected classes like black people never being held accountable for acting like animals. that makes me the democrat definition of racist.

Why stop there? They will consider you Fascist and burn you with the rest of us.

Drop the act and stand for your Race and People.

>CA
What do you care about the nigs then? Once the mexicans become the majority and turn Cali into a catholic theocracy the archbishop will obliterate them all

LULZ @ my fellow white people who simp for other races

Kek. I’ve unironically had this thought many times. Nobody is as racist as Latinos.

Still, I want my family to be safe while I live here.

16x the detail. This is what Godd Howard was referring to when he made that famous statement.

Attached: 16x the detail.gif (616x5370, 1.18M)

I do. i think I should be able to beat a niggers face in for stealing my shit without it being a hate crime. They can be outwardly racist towards a white man while assaulting him and no such term will come up. The reason is, if they apply it to white people too, then it will be pointless for them to have.

Basado y rojopastillado

Attached: 1D238CA1-B571-4587-A345-51AF55F453D8.jpg (474x346, 30.09K)

Mexicans are some of the most racist fucks in America, I've come to find. lol But it's OK......because ONLY white people are capable of being "racist". Don'tcha hate libs? lol

I actually am a Latino Racism Appreciator. The same Latinos tend to live white boys like me. I used to date a Mexican girl like this

Mexicans went around burning down black houses in California

Well I know my experience is just a drop in the bucket but blacks are by far the most racist in the city of Milwaukee. And I've been here for 3.5 decades. It's not even close.

Time for you to man up and be racist in return. Say it with me: FUCK niggers

Literally this. It's so seemingly true that it can't even be considered controversial any more.

I have been racist most of my life. The past 2 decades I've been. I was like most when I was young. Oh just give em a chance. Fuck no.

Because i like to be racist :)

Because i realized that my people are being exterminated for simply being white. I'm hated and scapegoated by subhumans even i never did anything shit in the first place. Niggers, sjw liberals, jews, brown migrants want to kill me, my family and my friends. Racism and nationalism are the only thing can save white people from becoming extinct.

+RIGHT TESTICLE+ +RIGHT TESTICLE+ +RIGHT TESTICLE+ +RIGHT TESTICLE+ +RIGHT TESTICLE+ +RIGHT TESTICLE+ +RIGHT TESTICLE+ +RIGHT TESTICLE+ +RIGHT TESTICLE+ +RIGHT TESTICLE+ +RIGHT TESTICLE+ +RIGHT TESTICLE+ +RIGHT TESTICLE+ +RIGHT TESTICLE+ +RIGHT TESTICLE+ +RIGHT TESTICLE+ +RIGHT TESTICLE+ +RIGHT TESTICLE+ +RIGHT TESTICLE+ +RIGHT TESTICLE+ +RIGHT TESTICLE+ +RIGHT TESTICLE+ +RIGHT TESTICLE+ +RIGHT TESTICLE+ +RIGHT TESTICLE+ +RIGHT TESTICLE+ +RIGHT TESTICLE+ +RIGHT TESTICLE+ +RIGHT TESTICLE+ +RIGHT TESTICLE+ +RIGHT TESTICLE+ +RIGHT TESTICLE+ +RIGHT TESTICLE+ +RIGHT TESTICLE+ +RIGHT TESTICLE+ +RIGHT TESTICLE+ +RIGHT TESTICLE+ +RIGHT TESTICLE+ +RIGHT TESTICLE+ +RIGHT TESTICLE+ +RIGHT TESTICLE+ +RIGHT TESTICLE+ +RIGHT TESTICLE+ +RIGHT TESTICLE+ +RIGHT TESTICLE+ +RIGHT TESTICLE+ +RIGHT TESTICLE+ +RIGHT TESTICLE+ +RIGHT TESTICLE+ +RIGHT TESTICLE+ +RIGHT TESTICLE+ +RIGHT TESTICLE+ +RIGHT TESTICLE+ +RIGHT TESTICLE+ +RIGHT TESTICLE+ +RIGHT TESTICLE+ +RIGHT TESTICLE+ +RIGHT TESTICLE+ +RIGHT TESTICLE+ +RIGHT TESTICLE+ +RIGHT TESTICLE+ +RIGHT TESTICLE+ +RIGHT TESTICLE+ +RIGHT TESTICLE+ +RIGHT TESTICLE+ +RIGHT TESTICLE+

Ok faggots sit down and prepare for a schooling in the only way you retards can understand.
Races are like pokemon, you got the different types that affect each other like fire and grass and shit.
Races work like this:
>latinos are super effective against nigs
>nigs are super effective against asians (indians included)
>asians are super effective against jews
>jews are super effective against latinos (long unknown story here)
Whites are in a weird place because we had too much contact with the rest of the world

Attached: venonant-butterfree.png (353x400, 45.07K)

Based.
If only one good thing comes out of Chinese World Domination, it’s that the kikes will get BTFO for ever