Is rotten potato the worst smell that there is?

Is rotten potato the worst smell that there is?

Attached: potato.jpg (1300x957, 202.9K)

Oof, it does smell like rotten semen. Might be good for pranks.

Rotten human is worse.

No. Human being is the worst smell there is.

Rotten potato vs Tranny Dark Hole

Nah. You ever been around white people? It's fucking awful

came here to say troon wound as well

How can all that clean white skin smell so bad?

I have heard we smell like butter to other races

Worst smelling race is blacks, fucking negroes smell like rot.

As if that were an indicator of how disgusting of a race they are.

Butteric acid

definitely up there, forgot about a bag under a cabinet till it festered. was like wtf is that smell... month later "WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT SMELL". Big animal corpse is definitely worse up close but all of it is gag territory

No. Rotting fish is by far the worst. A client had an unopened bag of frozen fish in a garage freezer. GFI popped while they were on vacation. My company got a call from a neighbor. Bag of rotting fish had exploded, you could smell it from a hundred feet and fridge went to the dump.

CLOSE. BUT WORSE THAN ROTTEN POTAAT IS THE STENCH OF THE KOJKO. IT IS THE STENCH OF ROTTEN POTAAT MIXED WITH INFERIOR GENES. AN OFFENSE TO BOTH THE NOSE AND THE MIND.

STATE YOUR MATERNAL HAPLOGROUP SO I MAY KNOW WHETHER TO BOTHER WITH FURTHER DISCUSSION.

negroes went extinct when i wasn't looking or something?

My found a dead body in the woods, he said it smelled horrible.

+ELECTROCONVULSOR+ +RAPE DICK+

i was working in dental. sometimes crowns don't get cementet properly, and food and saliva accumulates and festers under there. the smell is truly vile. if the patients were poor, we had to sand blast the rotten cement away. workshop smelt of dubble rotten puss for three days. even if we drenched everything in desinfectant and orange oil.

Dog shit on your foot that you didn’t know about but start to get whiffs of while sat down in public

Yes. Absolutely.

>Is rotten potato the worst smell that there is?
not sure but i can share the worst smell i ever experienced.
>be me, "straight" but actually bi and closeted
>have gf but a degenerate and get off on getting sneaky blowjobs from downlow dudes or crossdressers or fags
>reply to guy wanting someone to stop by and get blown - using shitty craigslist replacement site i dont want to shill because it fucking sucks
>shower, drive over, get there while his pre teen daughter is leaving with her mom picking her up so its already weird
>he laughs and says im a gaming buddy, they dont give a fuck
>get inside, he is chunky, ex marine, tattoos, goatee
>not many words, we go to his bedroom
>he gets naked, i do too because who cares
>he starts sucking, very terrible blowjob and im planning on shooting fast and taking off
>he starts begging me to fuck him, says he needs it
>i say no thanks, he explains he doesnt have a condom but he's clean. no thanks again
>i finally shoot, he swallows. he asks me to stroke him off so i start
>he shoots fucking fast, his dick is thick but short, purple head
>out comes what looks like yellowish/green spoiled yogurt
>already gross enough, he's still panting when the smell hits me
>literally smells like a dead body, filling the room, my eyes are watering, the air feels dense suddenly
>i tell him peace and get dressed, take off fast while he begs me for round 2 and do i want to fuck??
>get in my car and realize i can still smell it, residue is on my fingers and it wont fucking go away
>trying not to puke while i drive home
>shower and scrub hands, only masks the smell
>still there the next day
pretty sure he had some prostate disease or something, it seemed worse than a simple infection

Sure thing, nigger.