Name one flaw

Name one flaw.

Attached: international_fixed_calendar.png (2000x1858, 257.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Mmlx-e_u0i8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just make two new year's days on leap years.

>One day that does not belong to any month

Doesn't take into account the seasons, after several years it would end up being summer on December
Not to mention it'll destroy every holiday that happens on every 29-31sts

If your birthday is on a weekday, then there will never be a time when it's on a weekend

Explain to me why you think this would happen

>SEPTember is the 9th month
>OCTober is the 10th
>NOVember the 11th
>DECember the 12th
I will never not be mad. Fuck the Caesars.
FUCK THE CAESARS.

>Starting the week on monday instead of sunday
An insane person created this

imagine if the french revolution calendar got adopted... vgh, what could've been...

>after several years it would end up being summer on December
No. Each year still has 365 days and there are leap years.

those must be shit holidays

>tfw no decimal time

Not using hexadecimal time...

Attached: Hexadecimal_Clock_by_Nystrom.jpg (525x537, 87.15K)

There are exactly a certain amount of days that happens every single season, and those days are not divisible by 28
I used an online calculator to give me how many days there are between June 21 and September 23 (based on pic related) and it gave this:
>Weeks, days
>13, 3
There's a remainder of 3 days that SHOULD be in Summer that's instead transferred to Autumn every single year. That builds up over several years

Attached: Screenshot from 2022-08-24 21-32-16.png (294x819, 85.68K)

Retard.

>It's just not possible

Attached: 15fea505-1e96-42fb-be44-131804fb13b3_screenshot.jpg (1128x480, 20.36K)

>Herp derp yuo're a retardo
>No arguments
There's nothing to even argue about, it's just simple logic. There are about 94 days every Summer, with a margin of maybe 1 day at most every single year. If you make a calendar that runs on 13 months of 28 days each then Summer will be like a moving target that covers a certain period of time that changes every single year (by about 3 days). The same applies for every other season. Summer currently ends at September 23, so if we followed OP's calendar then in exactly 21 years (in the year 2043) Summer would end at December 2nd
Really user, I caught you lacking on your algorithms reps
Take a step back and spend at least another 30 hours studying the topic before posting again on this board

the same number of days happen in this year as in the normal year. you do understand that 28*13 + 1 is 365 right

reminds me of this

youtu.be/Mmlx-e_u0i8

Were you born in Chernobyl?

kek
this deserves to be in Any Forums humor, put me in the screenshot

> 28x13+1=365
> follow the Gregorian calendar rules on leap years
I don't understand how someone can be so retarded