What do you guys think of non technical women working as PMs at big tech companies?

What do you guys think of non technical women working as PMs at big tech companies?

youtube.com/watch?v=ImVK8kHzZJM&t=2s

Attached: Capture.png (534x609, 445.65K)

i do embedded from pcb layout to writing api
non technical managers have no place in a tech company whatsoever not even hr,secretary etc.
you need some semblance of pretending to be able to understand technical concepts.
im at the point now where i just tell my manager in front of the client that he is retarded and he just stays quiet mostly.
i don't mind working with women at all i really enjoy it actually even though i know they are trouble its just a bit of fun isnt it

I fucking hate women as colleagues.
Love them as fuckmeat tho.

So I literally worked with a few who were great at my last 2 companies. I actually came back into touch with one yesterday she left as a PM bc there was no upward mobility for her at that co. and she's PMO Director now at her current. I might have been interviewing for a job with them. Really sharp tack, mom of 2 and a pleasure to work with.

Not technical but could get the points across and manage projects first which is all we cared about. Good titties too and not bad to look at second.

Same thing I think about all non-tech PMs on tech projects.
Picrel.

Attached: weak_fear_Strong_pikachu.jpg (1242x1052, 59.83K)

Most PMs in our company are non technical, their job is more about wrangling the various departments involved in a project, they don't have to care about the details of how anything actually gets done.
I like it this way because nobody from upstairs micromanages my code.

Attached: 1661350177146.png (720x735, 301.34K)

I hate them

Attached: rarepepe.jpg (643x900, 70.75K)

Middle management is a parasite on society. The vast majority of them are a waste and funnel compensation away from people who actually get work done, ie the engineers/developers/it. There are a few that are good like said, but they are the exception to the rule

Attached: office-space.jpg (600x347, 62.99K)

>You finalize those TPS reports bud?
>We can talk about it offline during our 1-on-1

She really knows how to use her mouth to get ahead.

Same I think about women in literally any kind of work environment.

Absolute cancer.
These niggers do absolutely nothing of import.

whats the best way to pivot from civil engineering project mgr to software/tech pm ?

>>civil eng
>>pivot to proj mgr
>>???
>>FANG 300k

Eh most of the devs I know are task oriented and have no bigger picture. Having them manage projects has been a catastrophe time and time again. The things that make most technical coders and devs successful do not make projects successful.

You need middle and upper management but the balance is important too.

Agile certs

>i just tell my manager in front of the client that he is retarded
extremely based, fuck managers

They need somebody to map what they are doing and provide a timeline while supporting them. If they need something that will help then make it a thing. Don't be the person they dread to see in the morning.

she cute
wish I had her as a pm

Awful. She got me fired and couldn't even cite a reason when I asked her. She said "you dropped the ball a couple of times". When I asked if she could give me an example of when I dropped the ball, I was met with a 30 second silence. Bitch. I had just gotten a stellar performance review from my previous PM (she had been there for less than 2 months). FUCK WOMEN PMs.

idk my boss recently got promoted from a developer to management and it's weird seeing the shift in her as she suddenly starts using tons of corporate buzzwords and jargon and focusing so much on meetings because that's most of her job now

>Shallow Work vs Deep Work
is this the meme normies are using to make themselves feel productive? Work is just daycare for adults

Attached: what the fuck.png (871x515, 107.72K)

Yeah, normies are fucking insufferable.
Also this.