Should I stop taking my meds? Sell me on the notion. Diagnosed with Psychosis 5 months ago

Should I stop taking my meds? Sell me on the notion. Diagnosed with Psychosis 5 months ago.

Attached: 1640731521211.png (300x300, 100.19K)

fortune will decide your fate

Your fortune: キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━ !!!!

I'm prescribed quetiapine for psychotic symptoms.

What medication are you taking?

Attached: 1658351532438311.png (400x400, 135.71K)

Your fortune: You will meet a dark handsome stranger

Sertaline, Risperidone and Zopiclone to help with sleep.

Ominous.

talk to your doctor about killing yourself

Done that already

Fuck meds

I can't tell if this is a meme or if they're actually bad for me. Elaborate on Fuck Meds, if you can please.

you are not even trying user.
if talking doesn't help off yourself in front of him, small chance it might convince him you serious

Yeah but killing myself isn't really something I'm into, so it's a pointless derailment.

I've been on all kinds of meds in the past, now I only take olanzapine 5mg. Often I take half of that and I've been stable for years

I was taken off Olanzapine because it was (according to the doc) making me worse.
Define stable, side effects?

alright. don't stop taking your meds. ssris and schizo drugs are about finding the right meds and fine-tuning the dosage. it takes a lot of trial and error.

if you are not feeling good on current meds, talk to your doc. don't just tell him "new meds pls", note down all your problems and throw the book in his face. if he refuses to listen, get a new doc. the right meds exist, you just need to find them. good luck user

Trial and error sucks ass. I've been on nine medicines in five months.

this
you legit have to do your own research, understand the method of action of all of the drugs, understand the way cognition and neurology works, and use that to triangulate.

No please keep taking them and exorcise the delusions can get really really bad I have first hand experience just take your meds fren

Attached: images (12).jpg (225x225, 9.49K)

what did you think "a lot of trial and error" means faggot?
also sounds like your doc sucks ass. 9 meds in 5 months doesn't sound like he has any plan.
most meds take 3 months minimum to adjust dosage.
get a better doc.

How long have you been taking anti psychotics? You won't sleep for a week if you've been taking them 5 months and get off. At first it will be a religious experience. You'll have access to your entire mind again. Then everything will just be normal.

>Risperidone
I was put on this medication for aspergers and it gave me depersonalisation and psychosis. Glad I wasn't on it long.

>understand the way cognition and neurology works
I didn't want to have to do homework.

My "delusions" aren't delusions, they're just things that would get me in trouble. Hence the meds.

>get a better doc.
Thinking about that to be honest.

>Glad I wasn't on it long.
It's a bad time. It makes me feel vacant as hell. Sometimes I'm just stuck sitting there staring into space.

>It makes me feel vacant
For a while I've been thinking antipsychotics and antidepressants are just zombie pills, not actual treatments.

I haven't really been thinking that, but definitely feeling like that.

9 meds in 5 months seems like he is just pushing whatever the reps are selling him tbh

ask him why the meds are changed, what makes him think the new med works better, what is his plan. if he doesn't give you a straight answer, change your doc.

don't get bullied by docs, its your fucking brain & body. gotta know what shit you are on.

don't stop meds until u find a new doc though. trust me, the weaning off part can be terrible