Why does society celebrate white male mediocrity?

Why does society celebrate white male mediocrity?

Attached: sub-buzz-26458-1475248579-4.jpg (700x874, 93.77K)

does it?

> Beware of Anti-White PsyOp (psychological operations) agents/posters shilling a false narrative (usually posting something that denigrates or intends to cause harm to Whites).

> These people will post threads and may also pretend to interact within a thread, again in a manner to cause harm to Whites.

> Popular topics include: BBC, White Replacement, White Genocide, BNWO, Interbreeding, Insults, Demoralization, Trying to cause division among Whites, Trying to confuse Whites.

> Other topics include: Shilling for progressive/liberal agenda, Attempting to keep White men away from black women, Trying to make it seem normal for White women to date outside their race.

> They want White Men to remain passive or they want White Men to leave the country.

> “Racism” is a new concept, created in 1902, designed to weaken the Whites and empower blacks.

> Learn about what’s really going on.

Necessary nigger information [massive amount of useful info]
Niggers without camouflage [rare glimpse at reality]
Victims of black hatred. [don’t let this continue]

Attached: 1629441766705.jpg (1024x576, 87.42K)

Because you're a Jew/Black man pretending

White men cry if they’re not main characters in movies

Another fucking moron.
YOU are a liar and really stupid.
Keep on believing conspiracy bullshit you fucking asshole.
No one cares what you shitheads believe.

>mediocrity
You mean excellency?

Encouraging race mixing won't eradicate white people in white countries. It will just make it so that there are whites and everyone else is mixed. Even with the current rates of immigration to the US for instance. Yes there will be less white people, but they won't cease to exist. Russia is less than 20% whites non mixed and they went through multiple genocidal events specifically targeting whites. It wasn't because they were whites. But the people being targeted were all white. So in the US for instance there will no doubt be more since the US isn't actively trying to starve whites. If you really worry about there bring less white people don't worry about race mixing. Mass immigration and actively encouraging whites to live a child free life and not reproduce are much more a threat than race mixing. Vote for people who will close borders and turn off the msm.

>mediocrity
Mother fuckers been to the moon 50 years ago. No other cuntry has tried since. White man dropped the mike about the same time they were invented.

It’s just jews gaslighting. Anywhere you look, it was the invention and excellence of white men that brought it to them.

omg those white guys are so boring.. women should be dating more diverse men like tyreese and Raekwon over here.. -some jew somewhere.

Yeah right you stupid asshole.
Blame the jooos for everything, that way you can deny responsibility for your pathetic life.

It used to but not anymore, it should be pretty clear from the high pace of white guys turning trans.

Demographically speaking mediocre white males are still a huge portion of American society.

That's England dumbass.

I’m 30 and I’ve only ever seen white males get shit on constantly despite being by far the most productive members of society

Because mediocrity among whites is what top tier niggers are. Even the best niggers can't compete with bell curve average whites

This. Evey job I've ever worked at, every city I've ever visited. White dudes do the work while the women and immigrants whine about how hard they work to the white guys, while doing nothing. Day in, day out.

Same

Black people cry about everything even when they are the main charecters in movies.

>am*rican
Saged.
Hidden.
Calling cops.
Kys.

I'm an engineer so it's just white dudes and Asian dudes where I work. Never seen a black engineer in my 15 year career either and I've met hundreds of engineers lol.

Ok kike. I’m not the pathetic faggot trying to disparage a group based on their skin color.

Are you enlightened right now faggot?

Attached: 91B9D726-01D9-4DDF-886D-36A36C567002.jpg (468x447, 31.14K)