Yes

Yes.

Attached: 1658527930941482m.jpg (736x1024, 57.53K)

Doc said I'm not allowed to talk to you anymore, other me. Sorry. You'll have to slidd alone.

Thousands of logposters...

Attached: EB8825F8-A97A-4FEA-8802-34867417270D.jpg (124x121, 5.69K)

Thousands of unopened pill bottles...

Odd, where's your log army?
They must be busy, huh?

That's right, throtebitch. They're doing the dozens of other log threads. You oughta know. You're in them. Likely having more or less this conversation with some other poor logchad. Meds take.

Why do you lie about everything?
How many neuroses do you have?

More than you, shilboi. Where's the lie? Take your meds.

>They're doing the dozens of other log threads.
I can't seem to find them. Can you point them out to me?

Attached: 39AE9C79-E99D-429B-A9DD-CED4D5358556.jpg (248x252, 18.37K)

>waaaaah too many log threads
>haha where are all these logs threads
MEDS! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

When you least expect it

Attached: 1657902243896.gif (500x266, 427.47K)

Too many? I count four and they're quickly dropping to page 10. How is you see things that aren't there?

King of Any Forums, most successful YouTube career in history, every woman's wet dream... I know I've made some people jealous, E. Jealous enough to want to harm me. Do you think I haven't made preparations for such a scenario? Good luck catching me with my guard down, schizo.

Then what's the problem, asshole? Leave me to my 404s. Go on. Get. Take your fucking meds while you're at it.

Maybe electroconvulsive therapy is worth a try...

+DICK PAIN INFLICTOR+ +RIGHT TESTICLE+

But you said there were dozens.
You didn't just make that up, did you?

Don't you think that that's a little extreme, E? Your doctor prescribed you those pills for a reason. Give them a try first and then we can talk alternative treatments.

There are HUNDREDS, E. When you FINALLY decide to refill your meds, see about some glasses, too.

Right now go tell your mom you're not taking your medications and you're thinking of hurting an internet clown meme because he offered to shit down your throat. She can get you the help you need. Please we're worried about you user. We're worried what your doing is unhealthy and your hurting yourself. We just want to help you and see you happy.

Glasses won't help see things that are nonexistent.
Where are these hundreds of threads?
I'm beginning to think you're fucked in the head.

Attached: 968FAF80-681E-40FD-ADC8-18AAE7BE0247.gif (480x206, 671.49K)