Times you fucked in school

Where did you have sex inside the school?

Attached: Screenshot_20220726-131011~2.png (1080x1577, 838K)

Hi CIA glownigger!

Storage closet at the top of the auditorium. Auditorium was empty most of the time and closet left unattended because it was largely unused. Unfortunately I only discovered it junior year.

thats cyrylic (russian) on the board

who could have guessed that those ladies are russian

I once went to the bathroom and a friend of mine walked out laughing saying some guy was getting his dick sucked in there. When I walked in there was only 2 giant black guys walking out of a stall. This was not suspicious because in my school 2 guys in the same stall usually means one of them is selling weed, but with my friend's info I was terrified and had to put up a pokerface

Your fortune: Reply hazy, try again

russian girls seem so fun on likee and whatnot but irl every russian girl I’ve met is very rude and narcissistic

MOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDSSSSSSSSSSSS

>cyrillic
>must be russians
Who do you think invented the cyrillic alphabet?

allright smartass, it COULD BE RUSSIANS BUT WE'RE NOT SURE SINCE MANY COUNTRIES USE CYRYLIC

happy?

I went to high school back when film cameras were still a thing. The school had a darkroom at the back of the science lab. We could access the science lab because it connected two hallways but it was real easy to slip into that darkroom without being seen and no one was going into it when the light was on.

Why are you people arguing about that when we should really be wondering where OPs image came from in the first place? It's obviously from a video but why not post that instead of a screenshot? I'd like to see the whole thing

Attached: 29D94A2-zoom.jpg (300x240, 10.29K)

Can shorten that to slavshits
It's an old commie slav country. You can get a plane ticket there and try it out irl. Some brown faggot from a thread yesterday said he would beat the shit out of the hookers there

Never fucked but used to suck a friend's dick in the disabled bathroom pretty much daily. I had a key on account of being mentally ill (severe anxiety not a tranny). We had sex at his house but only ever sucked his dick at school

I used to grope this chav girl who loved the attention. Ended up fucking her during lunch in some random bushes outside of school.

Stfu you faggot
What’s wrong with that?? Not even naked retard

I was in boarding school so I had sex everywhere with most of the other boys, mostly in our rooms in the boys dormitory.

KYS paedophile

Your mom was a great lay

None am virgin

Stairway to roof. Door had a pad lock but it was broken. Hard tug and it unlatched. If lock was gone, someone else was using it. We put lock back when done.

Fucked in the boys restroom and in the weight room (accidentally got locked in lol). Both happened after school hours