You VILL rideshare ze electrig egg

Your fortune: Excellent Luck

Attached: 1658713231321822.jpg (575x483, 67.68K)

these people are truly evil

Attached: 764553667567.jpg (627x680, 52.27K)

>EU
Already well on their way. To register my car in Germany would cost over €4,000 a year.

these kikes are just asking for a holocaust but for reals this time
>tfw you will see in your lifetime how the npc's breaking point is met and complete global riots and beheadings of all major kike families and free masons is put in action

A man can dream, but it'll never happen.
We're all too comfortable with our high speed internet and cellular devices.

We've been castrated without even knowing it.

You WILL eat the bugs!

I'm with you Klauz let's get rid of all millionaires second car!

Well that's a hard no from me. Ill be keeping my sports car and lifted Jeep, and nobody is telling me otherwise.

we're not going to eat bugs

Your fortune: Good news will come to you by mail

This is why I'm glad I have a stick. If they do this, watch all the EVs and automatics get a remote kill signal and permabricks people's cars.

guys, tell me all about the evil of this organization, I need to know and maybe what would be a possible solution to undo their evil

I'm completely in favour of less cars. But this mega rich of the WEF are the most wasteful people on earth, yats, private planes, extremely big and unnecessary mansion, no metion zero control of the emissions of their own companies. They are the first who have to end waste.

Get a horse faggot

The EU is a joke. If Germany passes emissions laws that VW would have to follow they can just go to a small EU member like Slovenia and get their inspection there. If one EU member approves the inspection then they all have to, so companies shop around for the lowest bidder. The only way to fix this is either to drop standardized approval which would slow trade to shit, or remove national authority of regulations and completely standardize it.

I, for one, welcome private jets for everyone courtesy of Klaus Schwab.

well, I wish this was the most fucked up of things the WEF has presented to the world.

p(l)andemics
Cyber p(l)andemics
reset of global currency to a token which will be traceable , and social credit score
global food war game/crisis (we're in this one atm)
etc.......

it's fuckin over and nobody did shit

Attached: 1658517590337871.jpg (1334x840, 132.08K)

you DO realize that the impact of a couple dozen rich people would come nothing close to if several billion middle class people lowered their use of private vehicles, right? it's not a them issue, chud, it's YOU.

You dont need a government.
The government needs you.

the middle class is fuckin dead, and none of those poors have any obligation to give a shit about a planet run by greedy cocksucking hypocrite jews. Go buy a tesla and shut the fuck up about it.

no

testicle

I like this guy

Your fortune: Excellent Luck